Is it possible that Kayaa won't play this Saturday?

I hope he doesn't so the porsters on this sight can really see what it's like not having an elite QB under center.

I've seen it for 3 years.

Exactly Kaayas not even a good QB far from elite.

It would be refreshing to see somebody else playing this Saturday. Malik Rosier adds a different dynamic we win with him making plays with his feet and arm, bench Kaaya the rest of the season, and the potential for this season is saved.

Advertisement
Kaaya-Hurt shoulder
Chad-Broken Hand
Gerald Willis-MCL
Stacy Coley-MCL
Shaq-torn labrum

injuries from FSU game

Where did you get this from?

Missing Sunny's ankle

Coley didn't look like he had an MCL issue.

When did Chad break his hand?

Sunny out for weeks then. DANG! Hope St Louis redeems himself.

Chad clubin it?
MCLs- grades? Coley didn't look bad. Willis made some plays after it.

Shaq- wonder if this is the first dislocation or they just found out after another dislocation. Depending on the location, he may be just fine til January. To fix it, he will need to go under and be out for 4-6 months. No running for 2 months post surgery to prevent reinjury. 3-4 months out you can start lifting.

Wonder how bad FSU did. QB likely has a shoulder issue and brain. Safety is done with a shoulder.

Advertisement
I hope he doesn't so the porsters on this sight can really see what it's like not having an elite QB under center.

Exactly.The kid battled back through a concussion, having his molar knocked completely out, another possible concussion,getting knocked on his *** every other play, and a injured shoulder and he threw a 4th down TD pass that should have tied the game.Maybe he should have kicked the extra point too. I hope he sits this week and if we get beat by 30pts I am curious how many on here will be crying to have Kaaya back.He might as well sit out the rest of the year.According to most folks on this site our season is over,our coach is trash and it's time to fly the banners....lol
Francois also battled through a concussion and shoulder that was hanging on by a thread.

Funny how he made the plays when he needed to.

Technically speaking, Kaaya made the plays he needed to as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaaya is the best we have and I do believe he can get better.

With that said ,his running disability cannot be overstated. At every level , the QB needs to have the physical option of scrambling for 5-10 yards when the opportunity presents itself and unfortunately BK cannot do that.

If you cannot run then you must make up for it by having Brady type numbers which BK has so far failed to do.

If you take rushing yards and add them to the QB rating --BK is the 8th rated QB in the ACC

Advertisement
Back