Is it possible that Kayaa won't play this Saturday?

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Between a possible concussion and his shoulder hurting so bad that he can't throw for a couple of days, is he sitting this one out? Anyone know?

Advertisement
I hope he doesn't so the porsters on this sight can really see what it's like not having an elite QB under center.

Advertisement
I hope he doesn't so the porsters on this sight can really see what it's like not having an elite QB under center.

I've seen it for 3 years.

Well, most of 3 years. Rosier got one start.

So you're saying rosier is elite?

If Kaaya is best QB in the draft material, Rosier is elite.

I think you just lost your porsting privileges with that one

I've seen it for 3 years.

Well, most of 3 years. Rosier got one start.

So you're saying rosier is elite?

If Kaaya is best QB in the draft material, Rosier is elite.

I'd like to talk to a scout and find out what they see in him. I don't know the specifics of playing QB at this level, but one thing everyone I've watched a game with this year sees that he looks rattled and anxious at the first sign of pressure.

I wouldn't mind see what Roseir has to offer, but I'm not excited about him starting a game nor do I like the chances of winning against a team like UNC.

Advertisement
If Kaaya can't play we gotta go full on zone read with Rosier, Walton & Yearby at wildcat, with this oline, I just dont know how successful that can be.

Exactly.The kid battled back through a concussion, having his molar knocked completely out, another possible concussion,getting knocked on his *** every other play, and a injured shoulder and he threw a 4th down TD pass that should have tied the game.Maybe he should have kicked the extra point too. I hope he sits this week and if we get beat by 30pts I am curious how many on here will be crying to have Kaaya back.He might as well sit out the rest of the year.According to most folks on this site our season is over,our coach is trash and it's time to fly the banners....lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Exactly.The kid battled back through a concussion, having his molar knocked completely out, another possible concussion,getting knocked on his *** every other play, and a injured shoulder and he threw a 4th down TD pass that should have tied the game.Maybe he should have kicked the extra point too. I hope he sits this week and if we get beat by 30pts I am curious how many on here will be crying to have Kaaya back.He might as well sit out the rest of the year.According to most folks on this site our season is over,our coach is trash and it's time to fly the banners....lol

That interception though..

Francois also battled through a concussion and shoulder that was hanging on by a thread.

Funny how he made the plays when he needed to.

Bump this ish...Kaaya needs to play. If anything, I don't wanna see this kid flame out. He's a really good QB, and I need to see that potential tapped into. He's shown flashes and I think he needs this game against UNC to get him back going. I know we (including myself) have bashed him for his less than stellar performance against FSU, but the guy did have a grip of dropped balls that were hitting players in their mitts...plus if we make the extra point, the narrative changes on him. I'm more concerned w/ Richt's play calling than anything...but Kaaya needs to get back on the horse and show something.

Advertisement
Back