Is it possible for King to be granted another medical redshirt?

LatinCane

Sophomore
Just curious. I know he got a medical redshirt at Houston but who knows what the rules are now with covid, injuries, etc. I think it's time for him to get healthy and think about his professional career options but was not sure if he even had the option to come back to UM.

Advertisement
He will never play quarterback in the NFL, but if he completely recovers from his injury, he could try out for some teams as an undrafted free agent for some skill positions.

If I were him, I would milk the University of Miami for as long as possible and get as many degrees as possible. It seems to me that he actually might have an interest in coaching and if that is the case, he should plead to the school to let him stay on as a student assistant.

Regardless, the kid is a warrior and I’m rooting for him whatever he decides to do.

Advertisement
His best bet to stay in football is to go the coaching route.... look for a GA position thst can grow into an assistant .

Advertisement
Just curious. I know he got a medical redshirt at Houston but who knows what the rules are now with covid, injuries, etc. I think it's time for him to get healthy and think about his professional career options but was not sure if he even had the option to come back to UM.
please no

Advertisement
From what I gathered, He could apply for a medical hardship waiver in 2022, but if he does not, he is out of eligibility.
Iirc

Let's move on , guys .......................................................

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back