Is it one or is it all?

PCBcanefan

99 problems but FSU ain’t 1
Today I saw a team that started with some fire on D. Then MSU adjusted, but it seems like we didn’t. Is this a one coach or all coaches problem?

How do we coach kids that drop balls? Is that a coaching issue, or player issue?

Penalties!!! We chopped ourself off at the knees all day long. How do you coach that out of them? I’m just at a loss on how we can have go players, but they can **** the bed week after week.

Was a slurpper, now o want to burn it down.

Advertisement
Today I saw a team that started with some fire on D. Then MSU adjusted, but it seems like we didn’t. Is this a one coach or all coaches problem?

How do we coach kids that drop balls? Is that a coaching issue, or player issue?

Penalties!!! We chopped ourself off at the knees all day long. How do you coach that out of them? I’m just at a loss on how we can have go players, but they can **** the bed week after week.

1. Considering Manny is the DC, it’s a one coach problem. The rest of the coaches are under his direction. Strike 1 Manny…

2. I’m not at practice, but from the clips I’ve seen we are lackadaisical and there is no intensity. The drills we run are garbage. If a kid drops a ball for a wide open TD, sit his *** down. Strike 2 Manny…

3. Penalties. Lack of discipline. That’s on the HC. Strike 3 Manny

HE LOSSED TO FIU and La Tech.

Bye bye Manny…

There are zero adjustments made on either side of the ball. I watched Arkansas be more innovative on offense than us today. And I’m currently watching UVA run concepts Lashlee couldn’t come up with in his dreams.

falling popcorn.gif

Well....consider this has been going on for years and who has been here for years...........

Lets Go Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
A good many current players seem to play soft, play dumb, and execute poorly. Not saying the Coach doesn't suck, but the illness of bad football isn't gonna be cured so fast by even the best new doctor hire.

So in the spirit of my esteemed CIS brother who championed the infamous '15-0' slogan, I will going forward only respond to threads of this ilk with the following: F.M.N. Nothing more needs to be said.

I am not 100% certain about this but I think our flag football practices are starting to affect our tackling.

Advertisement
They play like a team that doesn't trust their coaches. They play like a team that doesn't trust each other as players. They play as though they don't care at all

They play like a team that doesn't trust their coaches. They play like a team that doesn't trust each other as players. They play as though they don't care at all
They also play like a team that is slow, undisciplined, soft, and generally speaking, not very talented. Because, well,....\\\

All except Trob. I don’t blame him Bc he’s proven and I believe manny doesn’t let him play his CBs in press man like he likes. We need to fire everybody and hopefully trob will be retained by the new coach

All except Trob. I don’t blame him Bc he’s proven and I believe manny doesn’t let him play his CBs in press man like he likes. We need to fire everybody and hopefully trob will be retained by the new coach
I think you’re right. I feel like we have the talent, but we just can’t put them in a position to win. We saw with the first 2 MSU possessions of what we can do. Then they adjust and we keep playing the same game. We literally do the same game no matter what happens and once we get figured out it’s game over for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back