Is it just me or do the 2022 class “offer” graphics look, well........

TpaBayFlyFisher

World Class Angler
Premium
.....like a middle school kid put them together? I have seen the ones sent out by UVA, UL, and several SEC schools and I am embarrassed at how ours’ compare.

One of our recruits got our standard one of a guy pointing to his name on our jersey, but UVA sent him one of him in action. What was special was in the background was his dad who died a couple of years ago smiling. **** it was spectacular. Guess who leads for him now............UK’s look like they are in game photos of each kid-almost life like.

Advertisement
Just you! You over here hyping UK up and their graphic looks just like ours

1367BCC4-D698-49F7-8EE1-9E64A662689F.jpeg
CC9DEEBF-4565-4AD5-BE06-1CD26675F8F1.jpeg

The kids probably think it’s fire. Could be someone’s album cover or a clothing line that has similar graphics but some old mfer like me won’t know it.
I guarantee that our graphics person is more in tune with what kids like than we are and probably why they have the job.

It's early, we have dozens of graphics we're going to roll out for the 22 class.

And these current ones are not offers, they're just graphics to kids that we've contacted letting them know we're interested & we'll be recruiting them.

Dominique Nwoko is literally one of the best graphic designers in the business, we'll be fine.

Advertisement
I'm sure the kids love them... I was thinking just like you when I first saw them, but our designer(s) also kick out several versions for each of these kids between now and NSD, so they gotta do some variations and change it up often..

Advertisement
.....like a middle school kid put them together? I have seen the ones sent out by UVA, UL, and several SEC schools and I am embarrassed at how ours’ compare.

One of our recruits got our standard one of a guy pointing to his name on our jersey, but UVA sent him one of him in action. What was special was in the background was his dad who died a couple of years ago smiling. **** it was spectacular. Guess who leads for him now............UK’s look like they are in game photos of each kid-almost life like.
Ours isn't that great from what I've seen for the 2022 class. I'm sure the next time they send out edits for the 2022 class they'll look official.

Kids love this style though. Not sure why but they do...

Advertisement
It's early, we have dozens of graphics we're going to roll out for the 22 class.

And these current ones are not offers, they're just graphics to kids that we've contacted letting them know we're interested & we'll be recruiting them.

Dominique Nwoko is literally one of the best graphic designers in the business, we'll be fine.
Each recruit only gets one graphic per team duhhh

Need the season to start in the worst way.

We've got posters popping off about what is or isn't said in fluff articles written about close practices, critiquing edits, and the 500th edition of Rumph Roast going on in the Markevious Brown thread.

Lord, help us.

Advertisement
We are recruiting "kids" younger and younger. Now, it's the crayon look for 6 year olds. Manny is thinking WAY ahead.

Advertisement
Back