Is It Fly the Banner Time ?

Advertisement
I’m all for it......play like you want to win

You can’t be serious. Do you know how badly that will financially buckle the next search? How about we let Richt leave the roster in 3x the place from when he received and THEN see if a guy like Neal Brown or Matt Campbell will come?

You can’t be serious. Do you know how badly that will financially buckle the next search? How about we let Richt leave the roster in 3x the place from when he received and THEN see if a guy like Neal Brown or Matt Campbell will come?
Yes....I’m serious...do you accept mediocrity?

Advertisement
Banner needs to read Fire Richt the OC. No one in the nation follows us and doesn't know the level of ineptitude we're dealing with and thinks we should be thankful that Richt is here.

Let's put the fire under him as OC though, cause that no one will be able to defend.

BBB banner2019.jpg

AR-309209872.jpg

Standard apologist answer..........
Interesting.

So you weren’t here when I blasted his ****** play calling after the LSU game and his decision to bench Malik yet you call me an apologist?

Your weren’t here when I blasted him last here vs. Pittsburgh and Clemson yet you call me an apologist? In fact I’ve never seen you porst here since I joined and first built my rep on this board.

Advertisement
Interesting.

So you weren’t here when I blasted his ****** play calling after the LSU game and his decision to bench Malik yet you call me an apologist?

Your weren’t here when I blasted him last here vs. Pittsburgh and Clemson yet you call me an apologist? In fact I’ve never seen you porst here since I joined and first built my rep on this board.
I never said that...reading comprehension is your strength.

Cheers

Who are you hiring who’s better with a financially strapped coaching search?
You gotta find ways to win...if it were easy...everyone would do it. I undestand the financial aspects......but it all comes back to this...do you accept mediocrity

You gotta find ways to win...if it were easy...everyone would do it. I undestand the financial aspects......but it all comes back to this...do you accept mediocrity
So what quality coach is coming here for essentially 2 million dollar salary, a financially strapped staff that probably won’t be able to keep their Coordinators/position coaches because they can’t afford a pay raise because they paid Rick, and then have to deal with you?

Advertisement
So what quality coach is coming here for essentially 2 million dollar salary, a financially strapped staff that probably won’t be able to keep their Coordinators/position coaches because they can’t afford a pay raise because they paid Rick, and then have to deal with you?
See my previous post

Does the medical school settle for mediocrity. Does a competent CEO settle for losing market share. Get out there and find a way to win.

It’s not been that we didn’t win...but it’s like we aren’t trying......the effort is not there. The drive to win is not there.

LOCK THREAD

See my previous post

Does the medical school settle for mediocrity. Does a competent CEO settle for losing market share. Get out there and find a way to win.
My man...WE HAVENT EVEN PAID THE IPF OFF.

The price it took to build it is almost the same number of the buyout.

Advertisement

You are absolutley correct. With this disastrous hire we are handcuffed right now. What we need to do is have the AD step in and force some changes. Jon Richt. GONE. FIRED!!! get a QB coach/OC.

Advertisement
Back