Is Guidry returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by ScooterMagruder

With the talent we already have on D and the great talent we’re bringing in, I think Guidry has a tremendous situation at Miami. Plus, Mario isn’t going anywhere for a long time. Very few other HCs can offer that type of stability.

Guidry’s best play is to develop a reputation as one of the best DCs in the nation after he leads our D back to elite status for at least 3-5 years. If he were to leave for another program they would likely be struggling on D and he might only be there for 1-2 yrs and then what?

I hope he sticks around for a long time and our D becomes nasty under his leadership. With the talent we already have & the studs coming in this next class, the odds are that Guidry will have some tremendous tools at his disposal. Imagine what he can do with that.

Advertisement
He said the HC and staff. I personally don’t think there was anything strange w that relative to Guidry or anyone else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“This defense is unbelievable. Coach Guidry has a really good game plan. He’s a mastermind. I don’t know how he does it. He just comes up with these insane solutions that you can just fit it in. I don’t know how he thinks about it, but he’s a mastermind. He’s a master of his craft and we just got to execute and do what we’re supposed to do on and off the field to elevate the program."
-Kiko

Word on the street is the dodgers are signing him to a ohtani like contract to help fix their defense 😆😂

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back