Is Golden Trolling Miami?

CBurrr93

Sophomore
Honestly, with the two decisions: 1) kick to make it 27-23 2) Not kick to make it a one score game, is Al Golden just so sick of being here that he is trolling us? I know that sounds far fetched but I have no other explanation. I truly believe he hates it here and has resorted to trolling. No coach in america doesnt kick the field goal to make it a one score game. Golden is making a joke out of the program.

Advertisement
I don't think he knew what he was doing. He probably just flipped a coin..... Heads=kick tails=don't kick

Honestly, with the two decisions: 1) kick to make it 27-23 2) Not kick to make it a one score game, is Al Golden just so sick of being here that he is trolling us? I know that sounds far fetched but I have no other explanation. I truly believe he hates it here and has resorted to trolling. No coach in america doesnt kick the field goal to make it a one score game. Golden is making a joke out of the program.

He knew what he was doing.

You gotta remember that you're talking about a guy who is a narcissist.

You add to that the fact that he is possibly the worst corch in the history of organized sports, and you have a recipe for disaster.

If he had even a modicum of decency and self-respect he would resign immediately.

Advertisement
Golden is out of answers by now.He's tried everything he knows and nothing works.

Have suspected something like this ever since he didn't get the PSU job and people down here started turning against him. Also have heard Shalala was really angry at how he ran off to interview for that job without letting anyone at UM know anything about his whereabouts. Never have I seen a coach who makes the dumb decisions he makes, refuses to change anything when what he's doing doesn't work, and constantly blames players for his failures. If you listened to the announcers tonight, you could tell they were baffled at what he was doing. I think he's thumbing his nose at all of us while he continues to cash checks from the school. He doesn't want to be here and knows he'll never get another big time coaching job after this, so he's just making us suffer along with him. He hates UM. He wants to destroy the program. Just can't make any other conclusion about what he's putting all of us through. These PSU clowns have always thought we were garbage anyway.

Last edited:

If anybody really thinks that they are beyond stupid. Guy just makes terrible decisions and is a very poor in game coach. Pressure will bust pipes and i really think its gotton to him and has affected rational decision making. Both those calls were just horrendous.

If anybody really thinks that they are beyond stupid. Guy just makes terrible decisions and is a very poor in game coach. Pressure will bust pipes and i really think its gotton to him and has affected rational decision making. Both those calls were just horrendous.

He has never made rational decisions. That is at the heart of him being KING CORCH.

It's not something that just started with him. It's happened game after game during his reign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back