Is George Our Next Rambo?

I’m done trying to determine when this is Chris and when this is Bill.

Moving forward I’m assuming you guys alternate typing letters and I respect you both for that.

It’s not hard to figure out, whenever you agree with the post or find it funny/witty/intelligent it’s Bill. All other posts are Chris.

Advertisement
A whole season of TVD and Rambo will have 1500 +. He should stay and work on the drops and go first 2 rounds. Leaving a lot of money on the table if he leaves. Third or fourth round.
TVD & Rambo could make huge names for themselves nationally, if they stay together for another year. Rambo has been awesome but could still work on his craft to get even better.

iu

Anything is possible.

Advertisement
0.001% chance Rambo returns. Mans came here for a reason, he has fulfilled that and I fully expect him to go get paid. Didn’t he just have a kid too?

As for George, will be fun watching him, 5, and 0 battle it out for top dawg going forward. They all bring something a little different to the table IMO.
I think he can comeback and if duplicated any of this it will help his stock..but I agree I’m not sure I see that. But if he does it would say a lot about the culture on the team..personally I think the fact king, Harley, cam, Bubba, **** even nesta says something about the culture..years past i think there’s no question majority if not all of those guys would’ve left after the 1 solid szn after there’ jr years…we had bandy leave, Jeff Thomas , garvin Joe jack, kaaya, yearby..**** has been crazy when it comes to guys

It seems like this draft is pretty weak. Personally, if I'm Rambo, maybe now is the time to jump. As a fan, I hope he stays. He's been ridiculous.

I thought he made a huge mistake leaving OK. In retrospect, putting aside team goals, he definitely improved his stock performing at such a high level with two quarterbacks during this **** show. I would recommend leaving.

Advertisement
I thought he made a huge mistake leaving OK. In retrospect, putting aside team goals, he definitely improved his stock performing at such a high level with two quarterbacks during this **** show. I would recommend leaving.

100%. The guy just surpassed 1k and has a long highlight reel to prove it. He’s going pro.

0.001% chance Rambo returns. Mans came here for a reason, he has fulfilled that and I fully expect him to go get paid. Didn’t he just have a kid too?

As for George, will be fun watching him, 5, and 0 battle it out for top dawg going forward. They all bring something a little different to the table IMO.
Nice to have 3 guys with that ability duke it out. Means whoever gets it earned it.

Advertisement
Nice to have 3 guys with that ability duke it out. Means whoever gets it earned it.

Facts
With that being said though, I still say we need to go out and find another sure fire #1 via portal (If Rambo does indeed leave).

Advertisement

It's tough and appreciate all he did but prefer he get paid and not risk injury. Our WR group looks pretty strong.

I’m done trying to determine when this is Chris and when this is Bill.

Moving forward I’m assuming you guys alternate typing letters and I respect you both for that.
lol this one was deff chris since he tagged me in a Jacolby post

Advertisement
Back