Is Gabby MIA?

Advertisement
who's the father?

1666195401379.png

Advertisement
Maybe his son or daughter will be a better reporter than him

Sources inside the hospital are telling Gabby it's a boy, but he can't definitively rule out girl until he gets confirmation. With what he's heard lately, he's pretty sure it's a boy, and if he had to log a crystal ball today, it'd be boy. He's not quite ready to log a crystal ball just yet, but probably soon.

Advertisement
Sources inside the hospital are telling Gabby it's a boy, but he can't definitively rule out girl until he gets confirmation. With what he's heard lately, he's pretty sure it's a boy, and if he had to log a crystal ball today, it'd be boy. He's not quite ready to log a crystal ball just yet, but probably soon.
I hear FSU is in play here.

Advertisement

I was standing outside the door of the hospital, and based on how excited Gaby was, I can safely say it's a boy. I've never seen Gaby celebrate like that for a girl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back