Is Elder a 2nd Rounder?

Advertisement
I highly doubt he'd get drafted in the second round (or even third). Matter fact, I doubt that Burns would get a top two round grade as well; he was good this year and has the physical tools (a bit overstated imo) but this draft class is shaping up to be pretty deep at CB.

I think some are overstating the draft outlook of these guys. For some perspective, last years draft saw the following DB's go undrafted: Julian Wilson (OU), Kurtis Drummond (MSU), Cody Riggs (ND), Troy Hill (Oregon), Cody Prewitt (Ole Miss), Marcus Roberson (Florida), etc. All comparable or better than Burns and Elder.

Corn can ball. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen Him make plays in zone, that the Safety should be making! Same thing with Gunther last year, and He made an NFL roster as an UDFA. I say Corn comes back with a 3R grade, with an opportunity to boost His stock at the combines, Pro Day, interviews, & private workouts.

Advertisement
4th imo. A lot of scouts have other corners ahead of him.

1. VH3
2. Tre'Davious White
3. Mackensie Alexander :confusion:
4. Kevin Peterson
5. Kendall Fuller
6. Will Redmond
7. Cam Sutton
8. KeiVarae Russell
9. William Jackson III
10. DJ White

He's most likely in the next group.

What's the WR Big Board looking like?

I highly doubt he'd get drafted in the second round (or even third). Matter fact, I doubt that Burns would get a top two round grade as well; he was good this year and has the physical tools (a bit overstated imo) but this draft class is shaping up to be pretty deep at CB.

I think some are overstating the draft outlook of these guys. For some perspective, last years draft saw the following DB's go undrafted: Julian Wilson (OU), Kurtis Drummond (MSU), Cody Riggs (ND), Troy Hill (Oregon), Cody Prewitt (Ole Miss), Marcus Roberson (Florida), etc. All comparable or better than Burns and Elder.

None of those players are the athlete Burns Or Elder

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back