Is Eddie Johnson still on the team?

Last I heard he was suspended indefinitely... That's like being put on leave without pay from your job pending an investigation. 99/100 times you never return. I think he's done but I hope I'm wrong.

Actually, more often than not when I see suspended indefinitely, the kid ends up coming back.

Advertisement
I am hoping that part of his suspension means that he cannot be on the two deep during spring practice. He will have to earn his spot in the summer.

I am hoping that part of his suspension means that he cannot be on the two deep during spring practice. He will have to earn his spot in the summer.

This dude doesn't seem like a guy who cares about stuff like that. If he really gave a **** about that sort of thing, then f#cking his team over and costing us the UVA game would have been the "rock bottom" moment for him. Instead, he come out a week later and pulls the same dumb **** and gets suspended for the Puke game.

If this guy turns it around and somehow manages to be on the team in September I'll walk around the set of Glee with a sign that says, "Free Blow Jobs". This dude EJ is on a collision course with homelessness. He might be one of those dudes who simply never gets it, and that list is a mile long--Larry Phillips, Mo Clarett, Cecil Collins, the retarded bagger at Publix who throws me a sh1tty attitude every time I see him, etc.

Hope it's temporary, but getting tired of hearing about this guy constantly ******* up.

This dude doesn't seem like a guy who cares about stuff like that. If he really gave a **** about that sort of thing, then f#cking his team over and costing us the UVA game would have been the "rock bottom" moment for him. Instead, he come out a week later and pulls the same dumb **** and gets suspended for the Puke game.

If this guy turns it around and somehow manages to be on the team in September I'll walk around the set of Glee with a sign that says, "Free Blow Jobs". This dude EJ is on a collision course with homelessness. He might be one of those dudes who simply never gets it, and that list is a mile long--Larry Phillips, Mo Clarett, Cecil Collins, the retarded bagger at Publix who throws me a sh1tty attitude every time I see him, etc.

I hear ya, but I dont like giving up on people. I have zero idea on what has transpired so I wont judge, I just hope he can turn whatever it is around.

Advertisement
I hope he gets a pass for this incident. If some douchebag started something and he was just defending himself I really can't blame the kid.

Why waste 1st team reps on a kid who may or may not be available on any given Saturday?

The last thing this young team needs is some loser piece of **** with absolutely zero leadership qualities getting suspended, reinstated, suspended, reinstated, suspended, reinstated. Only to play every Saturday because he's good.

Makes the staff look bad and the team worse off in the long run.

Advertisement
At a point one needs to receive and accept responsibility for his actions. If he can't play by the rules then he needs to fall victim to them. This is the kind of guy who has probably always gotten a pass because he is a good athlete. Hopefully when he gets booted, cause he will, he gets it straight before its too late.

I find it pretty strange that he didn't cause any problems (publicly at least) during his RS year.

All of a sudden he becomes a constant headache.

Get his *** out of here, I'll roll with DP, Gaines, Kirby, Grace, etc.

Well you can't really be suspended if you're redshirting. I would be very surprised if he was squeaky clean his RS year.

Advertisement
Fully prepared for life without this lunatic in September. This guy needs help.

Can I ask what this guy does that makes him so vulnerable to expulsion? I honestly dont know, it never seems to make the paper or anything but everyone in the know pretty much states that eventually he wont be here. What is it with him? Is he literally terrorizing people in the breezeway? Is he tackling professors on his way to skipping class? Is he spray painting buildings and mooning the Board of Trustees? Explicame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back