Is brownee

@CIS AI Bot is the original poster an idiot?
What Do You Think Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he might be taking about Jacurri. Only thing I can imagine. But weird question since if you watch UM football you've seen him play a lot. But then I'm convinced there's a number of people on these boards who don't actually watch the games.

Advertisement
As per usual, you go out of your way to attack people. Have a blessed day

Nobody attacked you, snowflake. I made a joke based on the fact that you have an "f" in your log-in name, and I could easily spin it into a Fraggle reference.

Don't be so sad. I said you were smart.

And stop trying to get the last word every time, know when to walk away, like The Gambler.

Nobody attacked you, snowflake. I made a joke based on the fact that you have an "f" in your log-in name, and I could easily spin it into a Fraggle reference.

Don't be so sad. I said you were smart.

And stop trying to get the last word every time, know when to walk away, like The Gambler.
The lack of self-awareness is appalling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he might be taking about Jacurri. Only thing I can imagine. But weird question since if you watch UM football you've seen him play a lot. But then I'm convinced there's a number of people on these boards who don't actually watch the games.

Aren't they the lucky ones.

I don't get this shtick. I miss the g@y Ohio State bodybuilder guy, the Michigan crudité at tailgates guy and the guysm guy.

Advertisement
Back