Is Antoine Jackson coming or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im Out Amy Poehler GIF by FOX TV

I actually like how it played out. Not mature enough yet and seems like there may be some difficult personalities in his camp. Could have been bad for culture.

We release him, no hard feelings, no bridges burned. He is going to a school that cant capitalize on his relationships and hurt us recruiting wise. If he does mature and puts it all together he could potentially still transfer back home with his 1 free move available.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A high school chick !? Cmon man she gonna be blowing another man in the stands while ur getting burnt for a tuddy

I actually like how it played out. Not mature enough yet and seems like there may be some difficult personalities in his camp. Could have been bad for culture.

We release him, no hard feelings, no bridges burned. He is going to a school that cant capitalize on his relationships and hurt us recruiting wise. If he does mature and puts it all together he could potentially still transfer back home with his 1 free move available.
Yeah, this is what I think happened. I think they were good releasing him if he was going to ECU for the reasons you provided. I think if he was going to Colorado, USC or UiF, they wouldn’t release him. At least I would hope not.

Really not a big deal, but if it wouldn't have led to any negative recruiting impact with local Coaches I would have forced him to use his 1 time transfer (not let him out of his LOI). Really don't think it's the best practice to just let guys out of LOI once they sign - unless we actively don't want the player...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back