Is Al Golden the lamest duck in the history of coaching?

Advertisement
He's already having the mini fridge installed in his new office at Piscataway High.

ya hes that coach that likes to play head games and play favorites, super stubborn stuck in his ways midwest bull****, just put the best players on the field cant wait until he gets fired he deserves it done a horrible job he is good a selling and recruiting thats it

He has got a decent chance of surviving at least for another year. What constitutes success at Miami for those who will make the decision in regard to coach Golden's continued employment is much more modest than many other schools.

Advertisement
No he's done they're giving him this season as a way of saying thank you. For getting us through the scandal with no more shenanigans (or at least) trying to minimize them. He doesn't have the coaching iq to win enough games to save his job.

Advertisement
No he's done they're giving him this season as a way of saying thank you. For getting us through the scandal with no more shenanigans (or at least) trying to minimize them. He doesn't have the coaching iq to win enough games to save his job.

He just wants the money. Just give him his buyout and get him as far away from this program as is humanly possible, now. He should be corching penguins at Antarctica HS.

I've never seen a situation like this in my life. the guy has been a lame duck since the Dook '13 game

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've never seen a situation like this in my life. the guy has been a lame duck since the Dook '13 game

We've never seen a coach go into hiding like this before.He did it last year when he chased the Penn ST job but then returned with his tail between his legs and kind of got back into it.But what we're seeing or better yet not seeing with him now I can't ever recall another coach do even as they were on their way to getting fired.

Is Flake a bigger duck?

He has been in hiding after being raped on Twitter and retroactively changing the sign rules.

Advertisement
Back