Irvin Sr showing some serious Miami Love on TSN

Zanecane

7th Floor Crew
Irvin on scraps in the NFL, war of words between Romo, Sanders - Video - TSN

Not sure if you guys will be able to open the link in the States. But Irvin gets fired up when asked about the Miami game. He talks about having just got off the phone with Blake james, and thanking him for bringing the U back to where it belongs. Mentions how he can't wait for the canes to dismantle the Irish. I'm ready for kickoff. Wouldn't mind ESPN asking Irv to be the guest picker. Question about Miami is asked at the 3:35 mark.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Not sure if you guys will be able to open the link in the States. But Irving gets fired up when asked about the Miami game. He talks about having just got off the phone with Blake james, and thanking him for bringing the U back to where it belongs. Mentions how he can't wait for the canes to dismantle the Irish. I'm ready for kickoff. Wouldn't mind ESPN asking Irv to be the guest picker. Question about Miami is asked at the 3:35 mark.

FIFY

Advertisement
glad he still is an advocate for the program with the problem his son had

i know he's an old school cane, but still that could have been a weird situation

Of course he does! Playmaker gonna playmake.

As for the son situation, I imagine he wasnt mad at the staff. He wedged his foot in his sons ***.

Advertisement
glad he still is an advocate for the program with the problem his son had

i know he's an old school cane, but still that could have been a weird situation

huh? what problem ? did I miss something ? His son is the 2nd string TE and has shown some promise but he needs to work on blocking.

Not sure if you guys will be able to open the link in the States. But Irving gets fired up when asked about the Miami game. He talks about having just got off the phone with Blake james, and thanking him for bringing the U back to where it belongs. Mentions how he can't wait for the canes to dismantle the Irish. I'm ready for kickoff. Wouldn't mind ESPN asking Irv to be the guest picker. Question about Miami is asked at the 3:35 mark.

FIFY

Kidding right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back