Irvin sets Miami as final official visit

Advertisement
That would never happen. Davis is too much a liability for us to hire

Yes, he is a huge liability to Donna and BOT plan to continue losing games and never return to greatness. For those of us, however, who would like to actually win football games, Butch Davis huge asset.

Looks like its Schiano or Cristobal when Golden gets the ax. Happy with either, but Schiano is my choice. I think Irvin stays home.

golden vs strong its not even a question golden will chew strong up and spit him up when it comes to recruiting strong wont last another 2 years he was horrible this year and they wont let his black *** coach there too long and infest that program with mediocrity

I doubt that very much, Strong beat the crap out of Golden for quite a few recruits when he was the Head Coach at UL. And UL isn't half the school Texas is, so I'm not quite sure where this confidence is coming from.

Im currently in Ft Hood, Texas...and I go to Austin sometimes and 6th street is Party Central with Bars on every corner and the Campus is great and the women are gorgeous....

I live in San Antonio (hate it), but make it to Austin. Yeah, Austin is pretty good times. I worry about them more than I do Florida.

Advertisement
I've been a diehard recruitnik since 1989, and i can't remember a big-time/high profile recruit from the state of Florida ever going to the university of texas.

Dorito went to the in-home visit!!! If I were a top DB, that would send me to Gainesville automatically.

Advertisement
Very Key that we have the last visit. Now please close...:hair-fire:

Scares me that he said he didnt know their was a difference in an UOV and OV. Like what led to him saying that? Sorry coach but im going to Florida, then Golden asking him to come for and OV or something? I hope not

Advertisement
Don't be surprised that he doesn't make this visit and is at another school for a visit. He wants to take a visit to Louisville very badly but being an EE he doesn't have any other weekend except next weekend.

Don't be surprised that he doesn't make this visit and is at another school for a visit. He wants to take a visit to Louisville very badly but being an EE he doesn't have any other weekend except next weekend.

Interesting prediction seeing as Loiisville wasn't listed in his final four.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back