Iron Bowl 2023 Alabama Auburn

Advertisement
No idea. He was just waiting for Bond to get open, too.

Must be something they work on a lot. Need to see the play again, but James gave him a 20 yard cushion and there was a safety over top. Safety must have had concrete in his cleats.

Still that pass was unbelievable. Perfect throw and catch. It was good in the NFL, too.
Safety went with the route that went to the middle of the field (resulting in triple coverage?)leaving DJ alone. Looked like player error to me, in spite of the consensus 'round here. Whether you agree or not, I understand wanting to contain Milroe, and have maximum number of eyes on him not allowing him to break the pocket to extend the play either with a pass or 'field tilted' scramble.

Safety went with the route that went to the middle of the field (resulting in triple coverage?)leaving DJ alone. Looked like player error to me, in spite of the consensus 'round here. Whether you agree or not, I understand wanting to contain Milroe, and have maximum number of eyes on him not allowing him to break the pocket to extend the play either with a pass or 'field tilted' scramble.
Sorry, but not bringing any pressure on that situation is NOT “player error.” Especially against a QB who doesn’t handle pressure well.

Advertisement
The flow of tears. I want some Semenhole tears next
Pipo my son... I deeply felt Auburn's tears. But I live by the Eleventh Commandment...
Thou shall not root for a Gator win.
1j1.gif

Benson and that defense bailed them boys out.

Semenhole luck that when they lose Travis, UiF also lost their starter.

Luckiest season and team in America!!

Advertisement
@PIPO my hate towards the Lizards is palpable...
In the 80's I drove to a Gator home game in my 280ZX equipped with Canes decals, front plate and bumper stickers. After the game my car was toilet papered and a potato was jammed in my tailpipe. I hate them mutha****kers. Young Canes fans just don't get it.

In the 80's I drove to a Gator home game in my 280ZX equipped with Canes decals, front plate and bumper stickers. After the game my car was toilet papered and a potato was jammed in my tailpipe. I hate them mutha****kers. Young Canes fans just don't get it.
Finish Him The Last Of Us GIF by HBO

thats-a-fact-jack.gif

Advertisement
4th and 30 and a 3rd and 20 on the same drive in Auburn territory. Mind blowing lol

It's exactly why close games don't matter and not indicative of future success and more indicative of a team not coached well enough to close the deal. 🤷🏿‍♂️

By Miami fans logic Auburn should be a 10 win team next year cause Bama only won by 3. That's "improvement".

Yeah Right Idk GIF by The Official Page of the Los Angeles Sparks

Advertisement
Just a sick drive to go ahead... That was a serious OMG moment in sports...

Advertisement
Back