Ira Denson To Miami

Kevin

Senior
The ex-seminole via his personal Twitter account said he has committed to play at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joe Yearby better hide his credit cards

So now we are picking up guys who get kicked out of FSU for stealing credit cards from teamates and being involved in shooting/covering up the shooting of the said teammates brother?! **** no to this kid

Advertisement
So now we are picking up guys who get kicked out of FSU for stealing credit cards from teamates and being involved in shooting/covering up the shooting of the said teammates brother?! **** no to this kid

its all about winning now. **** being clean.

I don't get it...wow. AQM gets kicked out for a fight and we bring in a guy that got kicked out of Rapist, Bike thief, Hit and run, and Shoplift U?

its all about winning now. **** being clean.

Agree, I am so starved for success with this program I would take worse.

Advertisement
He used to be pretty highly recruited on both sides of the ball I'm pretty sure. Although I'm sure he hasn't even thought about playing defense since going to FSU, he could be a solid addition to the OL if he stays out of trouble

Advertisement
Are the 'Canes really that bad off on the OL? I mean, if he were a DT, I could understand looking past some character issues -- although "steals from teammates" is probably pushing it. But a guard? Who was enough of a criminal to get booted from the Criminoles?

Advertisement
Back