IPF

Advertisement
Pete tweeted the other day that the money is in and they continue to show recruits the plans for the facility.

It will be announced before the season.

Advertisement
Man this is like the FLIEST dream ever! Scared to pinch myself for fear that when I wake up Al Folden will still be the coRch.

Advertisement
Man this is like the FLIEST dream ever! Scared to pinch myself for fear that when I wake up Al Folden will still be the coRch.

This is what happens when you open the wallet and pay for a coaching staff. I don't fault Golden for taking the Miami job, I fault the cheapskates that hired him... and Shannon... and Coker.

Any news in the IPF? This would have been the perfect weekend to announce something.

This weekend may seem like a good time to make the announcement but is it really? We would be revealing it to a bunch of high school kids, the majority of whom wont play for UM.

I believe the smarter thing to do would be to reveal it to a group of donors or high dollar season tickets holders, then hold a press conference and tell everyone about it.

Yea Pete posted that a couple days ago, thought everyone knew it was basically done with money part.

Advertisement
Yea Pete posted that a couple days ago, thought everyone knew it was basically done with money part.

I thought we were still waiting on a lead donor until Pete said this. I wonder who took that on?

I was joking around about the walk-on QB we just got, his dad is a multi-millionaire, but the timing almost looks right for that to be a possibility.

[TWEET]754674467687628800[/TWEET]

More proof that UM isn't this poor little destitute chump that our fans think UM is. UM's fund-raising ability is legendary. If UM needs something it gets it. Shalala, for all her faults, could raise several hundred million dollars in a few days.

Argh NIGHTMARE! Please remember, said person is now to be referred to "he who will not be named".

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I would imagine this is going to take years to develop with the city of Coral Gables? They are the worst with permits, etc.

[TWEET]754674467687628800[/TWEET]

More proof that UM isn't this poor little destitute chump that our fans think UM is. UM's fund-raising ability is legendary. If UM needs something it gets it. Shalala, for all her faults, could raise several hundred million dollars in a few days.

It is amazing how this school has this perception with some people.

Advertisement
Back