IPF

I said it in the thread about the Lemonis gimmick. It is embarrassing that with all the multimillionaire super star pro football players that have come through here over the last 35+ years, they haven't gotten this thing paid for yet. Dwayne Johnson alone made $64 million last year.

The Rock has donated about $3 million to the U when you combine academics and athletics. How much have you given again?

Sorry for not being overly impressed by that generosity. He made $64 million last year. $3 million is 5% of one year's earnings. I'm sure over the years I've contributed a lot more to Miami (FL) than 5% of my 2016 earnings.

And the University appreciates your $1000 donation. When the minimum wage goes to $15 make it $1500.

Advertisement
I said it in the thread about the Lemonis gimmick. It is embarrassing that with all the multimillionaire super star pro football players that have come through here over the last 35+ years, they haven't gotten this thing paid for yet. Dwayne Johnson alone made $64 million last year.

The Rock has donated about $3 million to the U when you combine academics and athletics. How much have you given again?

Sorry for not being overly impressed by that generosity. He made $64 million last year. $3 million is 5% of one year's earnings. I'm sure over the years I've contributed a lot more to Miami (FL) than 5% of my 2016 earnings.

I love the way you like spending other people's money

Related to Bernie Sanders ?

Surprised other schools fans not making an issue with recruits that the U can not raise enough money for a IPF. Pretty embarrassing.

We are strapped after paying the basketball player

Hilarious.

Before you talk any more shīt about a guy that’s donated over 3 million to the school, post receipts of YOUR contributions, @tcgrad1014. Deal?

Who's talking ****? $3 million is a lot of money. It's just not overly generous for somebody who makes $64 million a year.

And the University appreciates your $1000 donation. When the minimum wage goes to $15 make it $1500.

Fingers crossed.

Advertisement

Hilarious.

Before you talk any more shīt about a guy that’s donated over 3 million to the school, post receipts of YOUR contributions, @tcgrad1014. Deal?

Who's talking ****? $3 million is a lot of money. It's just not overly generous for somebody who makes $64 million a year.

Won’t take your shītposting seriously until you post proof of your contributions, since you’re so anxious to contribute someone else’s money.

See that’s the problem with some of our “Miami fans” - they bītch about what others contribute, but don’t contribute shīt themselves.

We need $2 million to get to the $34 million, and since the University of Miami Indoor Practice Facility promotion started, we’ve contributed only a small percentage (around 9%) of the $2 million still needed.

Actually we are doing it right. There are many programs who are taking out large loans for facilities, with the belief their large ticket sales will cover the payments. We don't have that ticket base, and these other programs better hope the economy doesn't take a big nosedive or their in deep trouble.

So about a Franklin?

Advertisement
Back