IPF Update!!!!!

Advertisement
I think the huge Adidas deal helped as well. Not sure we spend cash on a coach if we don’t get that deal with Adidas.

Adidas, and the RIGHT coach coming along(Miami had gone after Richt before, but he wasn't leaving UGA unless he was forced out) made it possible for the school to spend. Or should I say, made it possible for the donors to pony up. Miami was never going to spend big, unless it was a big name with low bust potential.

Then again, the kind of fan stupid enough to believe that a University President is sitting in the athletic department running through coaching resumes would believe the narrative that Dr. Frenk had anything to do with this beyond showing up at the press conference, and making a short phone call.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sorry that I hurt you.

My apologies for any inconvenience that my vertical filming may have caused.
I just love that you said there was 1 to 200 feet of clearance above the goal post.. lol. That would be like a 20 story building of clearance.

Advertisement
Amazing feed Tweed, many thanks mate especially from those of us not located near Coral Gables and the beautiful campus. Can’t wait to be down in October for the FSU game, would love to see even the outside of the place. I doubt my donation will get me a guided tour lol. Place looks so **** incredible, this will help us recruit big time - along with winning on the field. The common denominator between those 2 things is Coach Richt. We’re in excellent hands for sure!!!

So how is this thing looking?
Are the offices done? any improvement to the Hecht?
Weight room or locker room improvements?
Hopefully we don’t lay another egg against whisky and we get some momentum and good mojo coming before mat drills start.
And I’m not talking about the ones at the Y.

Advertisement
He doesn’t need to hide his 1980 8 play Offense in it when prepping (which we don’t) for opponent...
When I get around to it I'll post a link to our 1980 Peach Bowl victory over Va Tech. It's nothing like our offense now. Our current offense, while predictable, simplistic and limited, is still more advanced than our 1980 offense, which was innovative for college football at the time.

For one of thing, Jim Kelly took every snap under center. Lot of basic I-formation, no wildcat. I'm sure more sophisticated guys on this board but point out other differences.

Advertisement
Back