IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
Zki6LEk.gif

So are they waiting to release the practice schedule because this thing is almost finished?

If camp begins on Monday August 6th then they can start prep for LSU the week of August 27th.

Advertisement
GOCANES05 should get a unanimous nomination for outstanding poster on IPF ( imagine if I didn't reply here where would the FUN BE) post for getting OCCC so dialed up in my snares through out this thread.I can only imagine LMAO as OCCC squirming on his nut sitter pad BUMBIOS getting CRUSH under the wieght reading my post.

I NOMINATE OCCC FOR "SUPPORTING " POSTER WITH HIS OUTSTANDING NERVE HITTING FURY TO MY PERFECTLY TIMED SNARES IGNITING OCCC I COULD NOT HAVE CAUSED ALL THIS HAVOC WITH OUT OCCC , PLEASE EVERYONE SLOW CLAP PLEASE FOR "NUT SITTER" OCC LETS HEAR IT :)

I look forward to seeing OCCC at the 8/4 grand opening band playing with press and video crews filming OCCC being wheeled in screaming GOCANES05 your no good GOCANES05 your no good LMAO.

GOCANES

GOCANES05 should get a unanimous nomination for outstanding poster on IPF ( imagine if I didn't reply here where would the FUN BE) post for getting OCCC so dialed up in my snares through out this thread.I can only imagine LMAO as OCCC squirming on his nut sitter pad BUMBIOS getting CRUSH under the wieght reading my post.

I NOMINATE OCCC FOR "SUPPORTING " POSTER WITH HIS OUTSTANDING NERVE HITTING FURY TO MY PERFECTLY TIMED SNARES IGNITING OCCC I COULD NOT HAVE CAUSED ALL THIS HAVOC WITH OUT OCCC , PLEASE EVERYONE SLOW CLAP PLEASE FOR "NUT SITTER" OCC LETS HEAR IT :)

I look forward to seeing OCCC at the 8/4 grand opening band playing with press and video crews filming OCCC being wheeled in screaming GOCANES05 your no good GOCANES05 your no good LMAO.

GOCANES

E7D2DB7F-BD22-4D16-ADD5-CD54402C91BA.gif

Do you just hit the keys randomly and then post?

Advertisement

GOCANES

With all due respect, I'd endorse Michael Vick for local Dog Catcher and Jerry Sandusky for School Board before I'd back you as "outstanding poster".

Much love nevertheless Canesfam.
static.jpg

With all due respect, I'd endorse Michael Vick for local Dog Catcher and Jerry Sandusky for School Board before I'd back you as "outstanding poster".

Much love nevertheless Canesfam.
static.jpg

Absolutely "spot on" LMAO LMAO.....superb SHOT...LOVE IT.:)

NO FLAGS, PLAY ON

GOCANES

Advertisement
View attachment 61547

Do you just hit the keys randomly and then post?

BREAKING NEWS: "THE DESK" has finally been revealed!!!

@GOCANES05 sitting at his "big *** desk", pounding out his next troll job:
c3b3a56baff46133001a1dc62fd7094c.gif

Reviewing his incoming orders that he is going to hold and date to increase his massive margins:
ba3c1828255737316f4ec09038ff58da.gif

Counting up the proceeds of all of his "ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching change orders" caused by his delays due to dating scams, lack of integrity and work ethic, and over-developed troll campaigns:
711ea5071d57fe38f46282f009059397.gif

Reviewing his incoming orders that he is going to hold and date to increase his massive margins:

Counting up the proceeds of all of his "ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching change orders" caused by his delays due to dating scams, lack of integrity and work ethic, and over-developed troll campaigns:

UNCLE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD UNCLE , I'M IN ROPE A DOPE ALI DEFENSE MODE TRY TO BLOCK...CAN'T LOLOLOLOLOL.

HOLY COW GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ LMAO.

GOCANES

Advertisement

I just did a FART LAUGH

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back