IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

it looks like they got a ways to go to get the CO. I imagine they would need to secure the practice area by completing construction of the outside of the offices to get a TCO.

I’m not seeing that, although I’m not claiming to be construction expert.

I definitely think there are a lot of aesthetics to be added, and it looks like that’s going to be a struggle to get all that done before the first week in August.

But as far as the actual structure, and it being a functional structure in terms of occupancy, it looks like they can definitely finish at around week 1 of August.

My analogy that I’m using in my own mind anyway, just think of it is a house that doesn’t have the interior painted, is not furnished, doesn’t have a refrigerator a stove or microwave installed. The house has NO finishing touches like shower curtains, blinds, window curtains, really just a shell of a house. It has no landscaping and just zero amenities everywhere.

That house is ready to be occupied and sold, but it’s going to need a lot of aesthetic work inside. That’s how I’m seeing the IPF.

Maybe I’m wrong, but they’ve got the bones and the basic stuff, just doesn’t seem like the occupancy can be that far behind. Not perfection, not that aesthetically pleasing, just usable. And that’s all we really want at this point with respect to practice.

They can spend the rest of the fall getting it all pretty

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
Per Jesse Marks....

“Construction of the coaches offices and recruiting areas will not affect the indoor space for the athletes, Marks said.”

Sounds like they will open the field for players as the finish the other aspects of the project. Hopefully it’s open sooner than later in August. We can’t get back that missed practice time early on.

Advertisement
This was probably a cryptic invite to tussle in the blue lot

Just make sure everybody has their tussling uniforms on.

hot_stuff_stock_singlet_front_back_myhouse_sports_gear_2017.png

I’m not seeing that, although I’m not claiming to be construction expert.

I definitely think there are a lot of aesthetics to be added, and it looks like that’s going to be a struggle to get all that done before the first week in August.

But as far as the actual structure, and it being a functional structure in terms of occupancy, it looks like they can definitely finish at around week 1 of August.

My analogy that I’m using in my own mind anyway, just think of it is a house that doesn’t have the interior painted, is not furnished, doesn’t have a refrigerator a stove or microwave installed. The house has NO finishing touches like shower curtains, blinds, window curtains, really just a shell of a house. It has no landscaping and just zero amenities everywhere.

That house is ready to be occupied and sold, but it’s going to need a lot of aesthetic work inside. That’s how I’m seeing the IPF.

Maybe I’m wrong, but they’ve got the bones and the basic stuff, just doesn’t seem like the occupancy can be that far behind. Not perfection, not that aesthetically pleasing, just usable. And that’s all we really want at this point with respect to practice.

They can spend the rest of the fall getting it all pretty

Rick says he “ain’t moving into his new oriffice mid seezon aneeweiz”.

All we need is to be able to practice under the roof in a safe building on a safe field.

Advertisement
From the sounds of the latest article it will be more later than early August. As long as we have a place to practice when the horns go off, I’ll be happy. The article also says we’ve raised over $35 million so they’re planning some upgrades but didn’t go into details about what those would be, nor if they would add additional time to the TCO/CO/Opening. Either or, can’t wait to see the final product...I’m betting we all are going to be surprised.

Bottom line is this, as I’ve been saying all along.

The functional/ptactical aspect of this facility, ie, the use of it as a practice field to come in from lighting and thunderstorms, sounds like will be ready in August.

That’s what we really care about.

The rest of it, offices, prettying up, aesthetics, art, etc will be finished later during the fall.

So we’ll have the indoor practice facility part ready in August. Emphasis on indoor practice.

The bullshlt artists were dead wrong, as I suspected.

But at least we got told about a giant desk.

Bottom line is this, as I’ve been saying all along.

The functional/ptactical aspect of this facility, ie, the use of it as a practice field to come in from lighting and thunderstorms, sounds like will be ready in August.

That’s what we really care about.

The rest of it, offices, prettying up, aesthetics, art, etc will be finished later during the fall.

So we’ll have the indoor practice facility part ready in August. Emphasis on indoor practice.

The bullshlt artists were dead wrong, as I suspected.

But at least we got told about a giant desk.

Let’s hope it’s early August. If it’s the last week of August then it doesn’t help at all. That article made it sound like they are hedging their bet on when we can actually get in their to practice.

Advertisement
Let’s hope it’s early August. If it’s the last week of August then it doesn’t help at all. That article made it sound like they are hedging their bet on when we can actually get in their to practice.

Ok, sure.

We suspend all practices after August. No more practices after that. I mean, it’s not like we don’t practice Monday to Friday during the season.

THINK before you speak or type.

I guess some people are ALWAYS looking for the dark cloud.

Chicken Little motherfūckers

Ok, sure.

We suspend all practices after August. No more practices after that. I mean, it’s not like we don’t practice Monday to Friday during the season.

THINK before you speak or type.

I guess some people are ALWAYS looking for the dark cloud.

Chicken Little motherfūckers

I was strictly thinking in terms of the 15 were are allowed to get before the season started, as most of the boards discussion have been around that. Some people ALWAYS see post only from their perspective. Take you lame *** on somewhere else with that weak **** you are talking.

I was strictly thinking in terms of the 15 were are allowed to get before the season started, as most of the boards discussion have been around that. Some people ALWAYS see post only from their perspective. Take you lame *** on somewhere else with that weak **** you are talking.

Lame *** response.

Take your silly girly sky is falling shtick back to the ladies room, where it belongs. Get yourself a tampon while you’re in there...and take that ***** *** avi of Lame Kitten with you...nobody cares about your homo fascination with him.

Lame *** response.

Take your silly girly sky is falling shtick back to the ladies room, where it belongs. Get yourself a tampon while you’re in there...and take that ***** *** avi of Lame Kitten with you...nobody cares about your homo fascination with him.

You are a weird *** dude and most be really bored this morning. Internet tough guy.

Advertisement
Back