IPF money

Heard it didn’t read it
The only podcast that is factual from real inside sources is Kelvin Harris’s miamihuddlecast,
the rest of those podcasts are FANS spewing a lot of BELIEFS.

A lot of the so called intel from Holsum, Big Dog, Zo, Paul, etc comes from right here - good ole CI FKN S.
Take it all as hearsay (and evening heresy from the various trolls) until it’s publicly confirmed.

Advertisement
damit! hahahahahah i meant 79th street
I'm native and remember when buses did not run north of 79th street on 27 ave. Old enough to also remember the Playboy Club just south of 79th on Biscayne Blvd, Miami was always one of the hottest spots around.

I'm native and remember when buses did not run north of 79th street on 27 ave. Old enough to also remember the Playboy Club just south of 79th on Biscayne Blvd, Miami was always one of the hottest spots around.
im from broward, but i worked down on 62nd street in the mid 90s pumping fuel at night at some of the shops that had fleet vehicles, it was another world down there late at night man

im from broward, but i worked down on 62nd street in the mid 90s pumping fuel at night at some of the shops that had fleet vehicles, it was another world down there late at night man
Oh yeah. I remember working with my dad at a grocery store on 62 and 17th ave, I think. It was 60's. Things were better and sometimes worse back then. To this day, all the areas of North Dade still feel like home to me when I drive through. I stupidly, I guess, feel safe in LC, CC, and Opa Locka etc.

Advertisement
Oh yeah. I remember working with my dad at a grocery store on 62 and 17th ave, I think. It was 60's. Things were better and sometimes worse back then. To this day, all the areas of North Dade still feel like home to me when I drive through. I stupidly, I guess, feel safe in LC, CC, and Opa Locka etc.
i hear you man

Advertisement
Back