IPF Funding - Any Updates

MizCane

Senior
Does anyone know how close we are to reaching the goal?

Seems like this went to the wayside after it was announced. This could add a little bit of momentum the next couple weeks. Hold a press conference or something to prop it up. Throw out tons of social media notifications etc. that it is fully funded and when shovels hit ground/est completion date.

Advertisement
I think the fundraising event that Marcus Lemonis is doing right now should put us to the point where we can get the construction underway. Something like you donate and Marcus matches half of every donation up to $2 million or something.. meaning it would raise $3 million total.

I think the fundraising event that Marcus Lemonis is doing right now should put us to the point where we can get the construction underway. Something like you donate and Marcus matches half of every donation up to $2 million or something.. meaning it would raise $3 million total.

I couldn't tell if his pledge was to athletics specifically or to the University as a whole?

I couldn't tell if his pledge was to athletics specifically or to the University as a whole?

It is to be pledged to athletics.

Also, construction is not to begin until every dollar has been collected for the IPF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back