Iowa CB Terry Roberts transfers from Miami

I will add that a lot of school would have hired those two...Maybe not Gattis, who it seemed even at the time, during the early season, and then after the abysmal failure had some stuff come out the guy is a fraud and a very pompous/difficult to work with one at that.

Agreed, I'm just pointing out that the timeline gets a bit complicated. We may have missed out on some guys' windows by hanging on to T-Rob and B-Mac.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Terry Roberts interviewed on tonight's Croot on the U

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im Out GIF

On Twitter, his dad had me thinking he was the next Sauce Gardner. Good luck young man

Thank God!

He was a major bust. Whomever brought him in should be reprimanded!

Who’s coming in 👀
I know they liked him for his st’s play , maybe using him at S or some nickel but he wasn’t it lol. Not sure if it was the injuries taking a toll the last couple years or was just bad. He looked like he was playing in cement shoes. Bad take. You win some and you lose some.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Re-entered portal again. Not surprised as there was literally zero buzz around his name all off-season and spring. Good luck kid!
knew it thats why I didnt even make a comment about this pickup. Knew it would happen just by watching the film and the guys we bringing in. Those kids want to play and they not going to be able to here if u aint a as talented as the other kids.

Advertisement
Back