Iowa CB Terry Roberts transfers from Miami

Advertisement
You mean today ?
Yea whichever day is Monday we celebrating lol
party celebrate GIF by Major League Soccer

Advertisement
He didn't play very much last year due to injury, correct? Was it a foot?

I know we need all the help we can get, but what can we expect here? If he's healthy, is he most likely a starter?

Advertisement
Roberts would be a nice addition. By all accounts, high character guy and exceptional gunner/coverage guy on special teams. Adds depth to back end of defense, but seems to be another guy who can't stay healthy. Medical and strength staff will have hands full between Roberts, Oregon tight end and slew of returners coming off injury.

He didn't play very much last year due to injury, correct? Was it a foot?

I know we need all the help we can get, but what can we expect here? If he's healthy, is he most likely a starter?
I think of it this way-
We lost Avante Williams, DJ Ivey, and Tyrique-

Probably others I'm forgetting (Just focused on guys who got reps in games)- We need some experience and some bodies. Iowa's D was nasty and he was starting prior to injury so I figure he is probably somewhere between DJ Ivey and Tyrique which makes him good enough to play here

Advertisement
I think of it this way-

Probably others I'm forgetting (Just focused on guys who got reps in games)- We need some experience and some bodies. Iowa's D was nasty and he was starting prior to injury so I figure he is probably somewhere between DJ Ivey and Tyrique which makes him good enough to play here
If he stays healthy, I actually feel like we'll have the best 2-deep in the CB room since 2017.

I think of it this way-

Corner is good with bodies. Singletary would be a welcome addition still.

Even with Balom staying who I think is better than Avantae, our safety numbers are worrisome.

I would take two younger safeties like Perry from Louisville and flowe from Oregon or even Henry gray from fiu from the portal. I don’t see an older safety coming to compete for a back up role.

He’s been a good player there he’s just had injury issues. He’s also a great st player.
Was a starter at corner this past season before the injury

That's a starter at corner on one of the top 5-7 defenses (And year to year defensive CFB programs) in America.

He will play a ton here and possibly start imo. This is one we should be excited about!

Advertisement
Was a starter at corner this past season before the injury

That's a starter at corner on one of the top 5-7 defenses (And year to year defensive CFB programs) in America.

He will play a ton here and possibly start imo. This is one we should be excited about!
I want him to start on one side and Brown on the other.

Advertisement
Back