iOS developer and designers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliteproxy

Junior
i figured might as well give my business/money to a Cane.

we need an iOS developers and few designers (UI designer & print/brochure designer)

if your in the south florida area awesome.. if not still hit me up on privet message.

this can be part time, freelance or full time up to you. Pays is good and fair.

/sorry head of time for posting here if this is not allowed here. the last guy that applied went to UF and could not bring myself to hire him

Advertisement

we need an iOS developers and few designers (UI designer & print/brochure designer)

if your in the south florida area awesome.. if not still hit me up on privet message.

/sorry head of time for posting here if this is not allowed here. the last guy that applied went to UF and could not bring myself to hire him

:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg

Advertisement

:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg

is this real life?

i want to make money but if you went to a rival college i wont hire you

grow up kid

get the best guy you can afford for the job. lol at worrying about what school he went to.

that's why we argue in the coffee room.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back