Introducing Progress Web App (PWA)

My guess is over 50% of the posters here are accessing from iPhones/iOS. Or is this incorrect?

@Andrew is there a way to tell on your end what operating system like say for example, android or iOS, is accessing the site?

Advertisement
Advertisement
When my grandkids wake up tomorrow I’m gonna ask them to explain to me WTF Andrew just said 🤯
I'm with you.
I know some here think we're just playing along, but i have no clue.
I still don't know why CIS has been asking me to "enable push notifications" over the last year and a half.

Advertisement
I'm with you.
I still don't know why CIS has been asking me to "enable push notifications" over the last year and a half.
If you "enable push notifications" then you will get updates notifications in your browser.

I'm with you.

I know just about enough of computers to get in trouble...if it wasn't for my 13 and 9 yrs old granddaughters I’d be lost..

Advertisement
60% Safari and 30% Chrome.

56% iOS
17% Android
14% Windows
10% MacOS
2% Linux

All numbers rounded.

2% Linux is interesting. Wonder who that is and what they’re running. Desktops?

You can tell market dominance of Apple’s OS in the consumer market, with almost 70% of your customer base. One of the reasons Apple has been such a stellar market performer.

The Windows must be mostly desktop or Windows tablets,

Thanks for the breakdown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back