Introducing 247Sports' ranking of college football transfers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz's Portal savagery knows no bounds.
This portal savagery you refer to is the only means by which the voids on this roster can be attempted to be filled, there's not a head coach in Division I football who will look to build his program on portal players, it's a band aid.

Great stop gap measure and second chance for for kids. Especially great for us with the 2019 class in jeopardy. Hopefully we'll only need it to add depth in the future.

Advertisement
This portal savagery you refer to is the only means by which the voids on this roster can be attempted to be filled, there's not a head coach in Division I football who will look to build his program on portal players, it's a band aid.

No sht, everybody realizes that. So what? Should we wait around until next year's class to start fixing sht?

You don't fix a recruiting class in the last month, so we can either get guys from the portal, go into the season with a bunch of 2* FR, or have 75 players.

Hows about just enjoying that Manny's doing what can be done today? Or keep trying to **** on the parade, your choice.

Advertisement
I wish they'd note which ones are grad transfers. or did I miss that somehow? It's nice to see Diaz filling holes however he can.

Advertisement
Thought he would be ranked higher. With us, OU and other big schools after him he was being recruited like a 4*.
I hear you. Im more so in agreement but really i just hope he can anchor the left side and take pressure off of the other guys who play out of position.

It’s basically the free agency of NCAA. Similar to how draft (recruits) provide the foundation for a roster the portal (free agents) provide much needed “experience” at positions a team may be light on.

Advertisement
Back