Intriguing Grad Transfer DE

Advertisement
Simpson needs to work the back channels

Overall, I think our coaches, especially the off-field staff, need to start identifying soFla kids who are not
playing much at other schools, who could help our program.
Time to sow a little disension with these other programs and, likewise, Simpson can help us with the
Georgia kids who want more PT.
It it time to tamper with other people's rosters.

I can't figure out what it is about this staff.

They sometimes give off the impression of being lazy or too passive

They reflect what seems to be the personality of Richt.

Maybe they're being aggressive, but who knows?

I'm not as sold on the new kid Kennedy. I don't know if we got another kid who we might overrated, like Dee Delaney who really was not quite ready to play at our level. Now I think another year for Delaney might have elevated him to a higher level. And I know he's had a few games in the league.

I know we beat a lot of Div. 1 schools for Kennedy, and I liked his film, but I don't know if he can put it together for Div. 1 play in one year. I think he might do so in two, if he had two.

This Louisville kid has proved he can play Div. 1. I hate to think we might have gotten on him late.

Maybe Jackson has given assurances to Richt that he'll stay.​

Overall, I think our coaches, especially the off-field staff, need to start identifying soFla kids who are not
playing much at other schools, who could help our program.
Time to sow a little disension with these other programs and, likewise, Simpson can help us with the
Georgia kids who want more PT.
It it time to tamper with other people's rosters.

Nothing wrong with transfers.

Miami has recruited like such ****, especially at the bottom of a recruiting class, accepting transfers helps offset the Bar Milos of the world that linger on the roster for a decade.

Nothing wrong with transfers.

Miami has recruited like such ****, especially at the bottom of a recruiting class, accepting transfers helps offset the Bar Milos of the world that linger on the roster for a decade.

I've got no problem with it as well.
Our first national championship ('83) team had a bunch of transfers, many of them kids who were originally
from soFla.

Advertisement
Transfers can be great because many are just tranfering because the school they chose was a mistake nothing about their talent then say what you want talent develops fine here so Colbert/Willis etc show UM will make you better

Advertisement
Back