Interview with King and Roche

BloodEunsOrangeAndGreen

Redshirt Freshman

Very cool to hear why these guys ultimately choose miami. Also seems they knew each other before from playing each other and always had to game plan for the other. For all the mopers these two should get you fired up for the upcoming season. I am as much a manny doubter as the next after last season but he did everything we asked to fix this team outside of hiring ZO. Roche and the King are going to look great in green and orange.

Advertisement
By the looks of our new HURRICANES. I'm feeling it that they are LEADERS and hope it's contagious on the rest. Pave the way. Love it. It's so nice to have players like them to be here. A breath of fresh air. Lead the way.

Agreed. Both will push each other and their sides of the ball. Let’s pray that it catches like wildfire and lights some under these players who’ve not taken full advantage of their athletic abilities and become strong teammates for each other. It would be quite refreshing to see a cohesive unit on either sides of the ball, playing collectively towards many wins in 2020.

Advertisement
Resissssst! Resissst! We lost to GaTech. And Duke. And FIU. It's tough to keep from biting on the 'New Canes' train, but I can't bring myself to 'Trust The Plan' again.

Excited to see what can happen next year. Hopefully King can get our WR’s to put in work during off season and start to build their connections on field.

Resissssst! Resissst! We lost to GaTech. And Duke. And FIU. It's tough to keep from biting on the 'New Canes' train, but I can't bring myself to 'Trust The Plan' again.

In your opinion what were the major problems with the team last year? OC, QB, Kicker, Saftey(don’t forget we have bubba bolden coming back). The only positions I’m concerned about is OL(which should improve under a spread) and corner.

I know man its tough but, it seems most of those problem areas have been addressed. I hope🙏

Advertisement
With these additions I think the Canes should be the favorites to win the coastal. The biggest concerns are health and depth. Which is because of recruiting and Manny deciding to stick with coaches who haven’t been great recruiters.

I’m excited to finally see a spread at the U!

I still am a little concerned with the half measures Manny has done.

As stated, I would be absolutely shocked to see us not win at least 9 reg season games this yr. We legit have no excuses. The only excuse I would accept is if the entire team got the corona virus and lost all players during the season.

Advertisement
Back