Interview with Ex-Cane, Chad Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Other than Jordan Scarlett, has this staff offered anyone from U-School?

Yeah they offered Skai the night before signing day, even though they ignored him the entire year lol but other then that no.

They are kidding themselves if they think Scarlett is coming here.

Advertisement
Ex Cane indeed, guy needs to focus on being a better parent and role model for his son, Quincy's most recent tweets have really shown how badly Chad has failed as a father.

You should teach your son to be respectful to any university, especially your alma matter. SMH

What your son just did in his tweet about the U is just about as bad as that recruit putting that video of him flushing a Bama offer on his twitter.

I would slap the **** outta my son for something like that and I'm not even an EX Cane football player like yourself.

You sir are no longer a Cane if you let your son constantly bad mouth the Hurricanes, you think for a second Ray Lewis or Michael Irvin would let their kids do this? **** NO

Chad Wilson's Cane card has officially been revoked.

The only U this joke cares about is University School.

Please don't do anymore interviews like this, it really does give these guys with agendas towards Miami have a platform that we def don't need to provide.

"uh uh you sir are no longer a cane" lol man shut yo lame *** up.

Yeah Chad failed as a father even though his son is going to have the rare opportunity to receive a D-1 education while playing football for a d1 school??? :rollcanes:

Hey stay off the internet smh

Yes failed as a father, you teach your son to be decent and respectful especially of their elders or a university, not pull **** like this.

If you are allowing your son to tweet disrespectful things about your alma matter or any university you have failed. It is that simple.

He can simply tell his son to be above it and not act so immature with his twitter account.

I guess respect and decency in a young man isn't important where your from. SMH

Ex Cane indeed, guy needs to focus on being a better parent and role model for his son, Quincy's most recent tweets have really shown how badly Chad has failed as a father.

You should teach your son to be respectful to any university, especially your alma matter. SMH

What your son just did in his tweet about the U is just about as bad as that recruit putting that video of him flushing a Bama offer on his twitter.

I would slap the **** outta my son for something like that and I'm not even an EX Cane football player like yourself.

You sir are no longer a Cane if you let your son constantly bad mouth the Hurricanes, you think for a second Ray Lewis or Michael Irvin would let their kids do this? **** NO

Please don't do anymore interviews like this, it really does give these guys with agendas towards Miami have a platform that we def don't need to provide.

Yeah Chad failed as a father even though his son is going to have the rare opportunity to receive a D-1 education while playing football for a d1 school??? :rollcanes:

Yes failed as a father, you teach your son to be decent and respectful especially of their elders or a university, not pull **** like this.

If you are allowing your son to tweet disrespectful things about your alma matter or any university you have failed. It is that simple.

He can simply tell his son to be above it and not act so immature with his twitter account.

:rollcanes:

i know right, the next guy to get a d1 scholarship without his father in the picture will definitly be the first.

Advertisement

:rollcanes:

You can laugh all you want, I don't come on here looking to be the cool guy on the message board or start **** with others. I just call it like I see it.

If you think it is fine to have your son act like that then that's cool.

Zone3,

My guess is you are no older than your 20's, and havent had much real world or business experience. As a father and businessman, I understand Tyrn's point, and from a practical real world perspective, you simply do not burn bridges.

Good job letting this thread go on as long as it has. You guys have locked up threads for less

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back