Intersting...

Why does he say Miami's talent level is an 8 or 9 win season. What is he basing that off of. Miami's 4 year average recruiting ranking is better than 5 of last year's final AP top 10.

Exactly this is why i put no stock in what these random journalist or whatever you want to call them who don't know **** about recruiting article Tom Luginbill they guy who's job is paid by ESPN to follow recruiting even said that less than 10 wins and Al Golden should be gone

Advertisement
Al has spent 4 years being what he preaches, the same coach every day. Problem is that he as proved one thing - that coach sucks. He should have been fired before last year and certainly after. He wasn't so we have no choice but to put up with his crap again. Nothing short of winning the ACC with at least one win over fsu is enough for em to think he MAYBE should be kept. On the other hand I am fine with him being fired at halftime of any game.

With this roster, that is overachieving and evidence of a quality coaching job. If this happens, he’ll keep his job and for good reason.
//////////////////////////////////////////////

**** a roster that he brought in himself...a roster that he couldn't keep over half it's players. HE and HE alone is at fault for not keeping around.

Wake up. Cheer up. The embarrassment will soon be over.

Firing Day is only 90 away.

[video=youtube;YJXPTnPmm78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJXPTnPmm78[/video]

Advertisement
I don't disagree with this guy about giving Golden a fair shot, but its just too freakin hard to overlook the bs of last season. Smh should've won 10 games with that roster. Nonetheless, solid read about Folden.
Canes Football Preseason Analysis- Al Golden - Sports Buzz Miami

You post this blog every month.

Yeah ik I just read this guy's stuff a lot and think he's ok. I pretty much only read him, matt porter, and bleacher report sometimes

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

I counted NINE IFs in that article. It kinda makes it meaningless.

History has shown that Fraulden is incompetent and incapable of winning squat. He is a virtual dead man, even now. The final execution is in 91 days.

In Al Goldebs world its a game of Ifs...not inches

Advertisement
Back