Intersting...

Advertisement
That article was a soft-shouldered pile of horses***. The writer even used the tired cloud and poor facilities excuses to justify Golden's awful performance to date, insinuating that he hasn't had a chance to coach under normal circumstances despite having more draft picks (7) than wins (6) last year. What a joke.

Can't stand anyone who believes firing Golden should be considered debatable if we win 8-9 games. Double-digit wins, beating FSU, and winning the ACC should be the only thing that could possibly save him, even though anyone with a brain knows he's incapable of accomplishing any of that.

Why does facilities play a roll. It's the coaches scheme for games its the coaches who don't make the in game adjustments its the coaches who bring the bend over and take it mentality to this team its the coaches who teach Patty cake in stead of attack on def. It's the coaches fault to stop being aggressive on offense so his **** poor def can relax

Advertisement
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

I counted NINE IFs in that article. It kinda makes it meaningless.

History has shown that Fraulden is incompetent and incapable of winning squat. He is a virtual dead man, even now. The final execution is in 91 days.

Well, I do take a bit of comfort in knowing he either wins this year or he's fired. That alone makes this season a success.

We just have to sit back and let his team fall apart, or they are gonna use, "all these negative fans made this team the way it is" BS.
Just let it play out and what MOST of us know will show itself

By all means, fly banners, hold up signs... Whatever. But bottom line is we will just have to sit back and watch it happen

Last edited:
Advertisement
Has a coach on the hot seat at a big-time program EVER turned it around in year FIVE?

It's over. Part of me thinks Golden WANTED to get fired last year.

Fair shot?

Golden has done nothing to show he deserves any sympathy.

He tried to bail two years ago and gave the entire program the middle finger following last season.

F**k him.

Has a coach on the hot seat at a big-time program EVER turned it around in year FIVE?

It's over. Part of me thinks Golden WANTED to get fired last year.

He wanted out two years ago and tried to bail to Pedo St and 100% wanted to be fired last year.

Advertisement
Four years at a program with the best pool of HS talent in the country within a 20 minute drive of your campus is a fair shot.

I swear it's groundhogs day with this program. Same bull**** every year.

Advertisement
Why does he say Miami's talent level is an 8 or 9 win season. What is he basing that off of. Miami's 4 year average recruiting ranking is better than 5 of last year's final AP top 10.

This could legitimatley be a two win team if things go south......

That's what I'm afraid of at this point, especially since Gus went down. Enjoy the first 2 games. (They'll be much, much closer than they should be.) The rest of the season will be a complete horror show. Golden should be canned when he loses to Nebraska, but we know this administration will never pull the plug until we get mauled by Pitt at the season's end. (Half of this BOT are barely aware we have a football program.)

Advertisement
Back