International Prospects

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore

Alexander Nordgren
6-1 220
LB from Sweden

I am really intrigued by this kid. The way he diagnoses plays and gets to the ball is very impressive.
He also has this intangible of finding the hole before the RB and also how his eyes are always on the ball.
Plays very fast.

9272371.jpg

Jeffrey M'ba
6-6 315
DT from Paris

Has multiple D1 offers.
OV'ing to FSU soon.
Watch the first play on his tape.
Unique speed and quickness for his size.
He has good strength and drives OLineman back.
Needs some technique work (Coming off the ball lower)

International prospects are becoming a bigger and bigger thing. A lot of kids are getting an opportunity and it makes the pool of players even bigger.

Advertisement
I have been following M'Ba's recruitment since last year. He initially played in at private school in Maryland, then transferred to a private school in Connecticut, but failed to qualify as 2019 recruit despite UVA trying to sign him late last summer so he reclassified as a 2020 recruit. He was trying land a spot in UF's 2020 class with his friend from prep school in CT, but UF declined/slow playing. He needs to get some course work and immigration issues tied up. Also I wouldn't be surprised if there was a small amount of bag life window shopping, but I don't believe he merits bags.

Needs more technical development but the grown man strength is definitely there.

Go Canes

This is commit video from last year, he also talks about his journey to the States to play Futball

Last edited:
Advertisement
The DT, is the type of player you take a chance on. He has great size, strength, looks pretty athletic and is built well; he lacks in the technical area but that can teach that. Usually these international guys are very hard workers because they know how hard it is to get a chance like this.

Need to tap the Congolese pipeline for some true savages...

Need to look to Iceland for some oline help as well...

Australia for punters is already been taken care of...

Greentree needs to go Global... Miami is an international city..

Best skill player from Europe. These clips are from camps here in the states. Commitment was recently dropped by Minnesota. 3-star on 247:

https://247sports.com/player/richard-agyekum-46083211/

This is the coach that brings them to camps in the US. I know some of these kids have been to camps
at Minnesota and Ohio st:

I don’t know **** about evaluations. But my 2 cent says that was pretty impressive. Need to see him cover.

Advertisement
Best skill player from Europe. These clips are from camps here in the states. Commitment was recently dropped by Minnesota. 3-star on 247:

https://247sports.com/player/richard-agyekum-46083211/

This is the coach that brings them to camps in the US. I know some of these kids have been to camps
at Minnesota and Ohio st:

And for $5,000 USD will find that long lost $5 million left to you by some random Nigerian Prince.

Advertisement
Back