Interior OL class

Cane4L

Senior
Premium
With all this craziness going on with our recruiting right now, I thought I would just remind people of the two elite DOGS we have committed. It’s no secret that OL has been our weakness for a while now, and finally coach Justice has addressed the issue. Seymore and Rodriguez both have All-American potential imo (might sound crazy). This is how championships are won, it’s great that we’re getting all these guys to stay home (JW, KK, RB, hopefully LT, etc...) but this is what I feel like people are sleeping on. Landing guys like Seymore and Rodriguez are how we start to dominate the coastal and eventually work our way up to CFB playoff discussion. Seymore is personally my favorite commit in the class, his power is ridiculous for his age and he’s athletic as well. Rodriguez just has elite 4 year starter written all over him. Hopefully we can get back in it for Marcus Tate as well.

Hats off to coach Justice 💯

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rodriguez, too. He literally pancakes EVERYONE in his highlights. And it’s a long tape.
I think Rodriguez is a year away although I think he is a future pro. Seymore is different. He’s coming for a spot. Remember, Evan Neal was a day 1 guy at Bama. It’s rare at OL but it happens. I think Seymore is that type of guy. He’s going to be ready early.

Advertisement
Love the addition of Rodriguez and Seymore in this class. The beef up front is where it all begins and ends if it’s weak. I know we finally are starting to accumulate depth with good to great players since Justice’s arrival. I too think Seymore could snag a starters role or at the very least get into the rotation Day 1.

Is Rodriguez the center and Seymour the guard or vice versa?
Read different opinions as to their positions at the next level and what they are being recruited for.

Advertisement
With all this craziness going on with our recruiting right now, I thought I would just remind people of the two elite DOGS we have committed. It’s no secret that OL has been our weakness for a while now, and finally coach Justice has addressed the issue. Seymore and Rodriguez both have All-American potential imo (might sound crazy). This is how championships are won, it’s great that we’re getting all these guys to stay home (JW, KK, RB, hopefully LT, etc...) but this is what I feel like people are sleeping on. Landing guys like Seymore and Rodriguez are how we start to dominate the coastal and eventually work our way up to CFB playoff discussion. Seymore is personally my favorite commit in the class, his power is ridiculous for his age and he’s athletic as well. Rodriguez just has elite 4 year starter written all over him. Hopefully we can get back in it for Marcus Tate as well.

Hats off to coach Justice 💯

Both of these dudes are athletic and strong. They also are ultra competitive, and will not be outworked by anyone, which are often overlooked characteristics.

Big Baby choke slammed that dude. I had visions of The Undertaker. He is a man-child. Strong as an ox with an extremely powerful punch, and has very powerful hands. If he gets his mitts on you, it’s game, set and match. Will be a star if he can get in great shape.

Rodriguez is tough as nails, and plays with great leverage. Moves very well for a big dude. He seems to not carry much fat, which bodes well for him as he enters a college strength and conditioning program. He seems to react really well off the snap in anticipating the opposing rushers move, and seems pretty disciplined in his technique.

They both have the potential to be excellent OL for us, in my opinion. Coach Justice just might be the guy to turn our OL woes around. I like what I’m seeing so far.

Ok so that was a beast pancake by Laurence Seymour... I don’t think I’ve ever seen an Olineman do that to somebody In a camp setting before. Straight decleated him :rickflair2:

And Ryan Rodriguez ain’t scared in the trenches he bringing punch and force to the center position🔥🔥🔥

Glad to have both committed this class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back