Interesting trend

frostycane

Junior
Our worst plays and worst set of D had a noticeable trend. Old guard players. On both picks they were passes for Harley and Wiggins dropped yet another big gainer. Surprise surprise
Their first TD was a McCloud blown coverage and their first drive of the game 53 was in the whole time. Honestly today he actually looked like he didn’t belong.
There truly are a few guys hurting this team. Hopefully the film study makes it as undeniable to that staff as it is to us watching.

Advertisement
Our worst plays and worst set of D had a noticeable trend. Old guard players. On both picks they were passes for Harley and Wiggins dropped yet another big gainer. Surprise surprise
Their first TD was a McCloud blown coverage and their first drive of the game 53 was in the whole time. Honestly today he actually looked like he didn’t belong.
There truly are a few guys hurting this team. Hopefully the film study makes it as undeniable to that staff as it is to us watching.
Says a lot about the staff.

Advertisement
Watch the whole game again and just focus on McCloud...you will see you're wrong.

It's easy to pick out mistakes and make a couple stand out, throughout the course of an entire game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t hold your breath thinking changes are coming
Manny gonna manny
Blake gonna Blake
Yep! Right up until the time they get fired. Maybe not this year, maybe next year or not. But it will come. CMD isn't the guy to get us to the next level, he doesn't have "it".

Advertisement
Don't disagree, but one pick was tipped at LOS and the other one was a misread by QB. Not Harleys fault, haha.
No but if he doesn’t jump when the ball is coming it’s not as easy for the db to bump him off for position. He jumps when he gets the ball thrown to him, look for it. It’s hard to get YAC when the db get an extra second every time you catch it because your still landing.

I dont disagree with you OP but the TD was on Carter (also a senior who sucks and gets way to much burn), not on mccloud
The play action td from the 1? It looked to me like 53 had outside “flats” or end zone and he bit hard on the play action.

Watch the whole game again and just focus on McCloud...you will see you're wrong.

It's easy to pick out mistakes and make a couple stand out, throughout the course of an entire game.
I watched 53 a lot and he’s super flat footed and gives us literally no coverage because of it. In the case of him I’ve watched him quite a bit the last couple games. He’s responsible for a lot of blown coverages. It’s pretty bad to be honest. I’m surprised he even gets as much PT as he does.

Advertisement
Back