Interesting Statistic

nope44

Junior
From 13 minutes left in the third quarter (the last GT touchdown), we held GT to 75 total yards on offense through the end of overtime. The D allowed points, but they fought back and bought into the coaching. That speaks volumes to the game plan and the trust in it. I think it's a tangible moment where you see this defense growing up. They have the same opportunity to take another big step forward pass defense wise this weekend

Advertisement
Strong performance against GT - guys stepped up and we found a way. That's growing up, and that's how we become a better football team.

This week (i.e. pass-heavy attack) is a completely different animal. We'll have our hands full. Need to step up again and find a way to get better against the pass.

Big challenge, and a big opportunity.

Gotta get the W.

Strong performance against GT - guys stepped up and we found a way. That's growing up, and that's how we become a better football team.

This week (i.e. pass-heavy attack) is a completely different animal. We'll have our hands full. Need to step up again and find a way to get better against the pass.

Big challenge, and a big opportunity.

Gotta get the W.

This, would love to see the defense prepared for a team that can throw the ball.

Advertisement
Back