Interesting stat...

Fatboycane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
...and telling:

SIAP

Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro)
3/27/12 6:28 PM
From Raising #Canes: Last year #UM didn't have a single player bench over 225 pounds, 30 times. This year, there are 7.

Advertisement
Holy ****, who do we need to bribe to get a half way decent guy cover this team?

Advertisement
Holy ****, who do we need to bribe to get a half way decent guy cover this team?

Honestly don't know, seems like the effort for football coverage at that place is down because we aren't winning like we should, if we have a better year, they'll be back pole riding again like they can't talk about anything else but football

Wow...asleep at the switch by a Herald writer, shocking. Things have been going downhill ever since Bob Rubin left :D

To think, Susan is worst.

At least Manny is a decent reporter most of the time.

Advertisement
Manny is good. He's not the Hurricanes beat writer though. That's Susan. Any Cane info from Manny is extra work from him. Doesn't get paid extra for it. He's the Marlins beat man and does extra Cane work cause he's a fan. Plus, the reason he gave that info is probably cause Golden mentioned it again and he wasn't around the first time.

...and telling:

SIAP

From Raising #Canes: Last year #UM didn't have a single player bench over 225 pounds, 30 times. This year, there are 7.

So Forston and vernon weren't on the team last year? Ok.

Pretty meaningless stat if you have coaches who don't understand their personel, over coach, etc

Advertisement
...and telling:

SIAP

Pretty meaningless stat if you have coaches who don't understand their personel, over coach, etc
Same old nights. So 7 more then last year are benching 225 and to you that means nothing. You never have anything good to say about this program.
What a sad life.

Im happy to see progress in the program I love and you find stuff wrong with it every chance you get.

Im just glad there are true miami fans on this site that like the direction the program is going in

crossover22[]_[];365176 said:
...and telling:

SIAP

Same old nights. So 7 more then last year are benching 225 and to you that means nothing. You never have anything good to say about this program.
What a sad life.

Im happy to see progress in the program I love and you find stuff wrong with it every chance you get.

Im just glad there are true miami fans on this site that like the direction the program is going in

i like what the coach is saying. but til we see an improvement on the field we don't really know for sure what direction the program is going in. no guarantee the team will be any better this year than last year when it comes to the record. i like some the depth chart moves from today, seem to be figuring some things out as far as some of the players on the roster. they know what they got this year unlike last year. but still need to see the proof on the field come the fall.

i liked the direction the previous staff was going in until the Shannon/Whipple issue derailed the 2010 season. coming off that 9 win season we all were thinking ACC title or bust - at least i know I was.

crossover22[]_[];365176 said:
...and telling:

SIAP

What a sad life.

i like what the coach is saying. but til we see an improvement on the field we don't really know for sure what direction the program is going in. no guarantee the team will be any better this year than last year when it comes to the record. i like some the depth chart moves from today, seem to be figuring some things out as far as some of the players on the roster. they know what they got this year unlike last year. but still need to see the proof on the field come the fall.

i liked the direction the previous staff was going in until the Shannon/Whipple issue derailed the 2010 season. coming off that 9 win season we all were thinking ACC title or bust - at least i know I was.

The difference this time is we have a coach preaching being strong and working hard. Look at his first recruiting class this year. Look how solid it is and thats with the ncaa investigating.

To be honest we might not win more games this year. We are young and paper thin at some spots which doesnt add up to a ton of wins. I think year 3 is where you will see the wins starting to come. Golden needs 2 real classes before you can start to really judge the play on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back