Interesting read

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami LSU be a toss up IMO...they had time and decimated Louisville. But then again their offense is trash and I can see us getting key turnovers.

The silver lining to Kaaya leaving is that we will have a second year QB in its system playing opener vs LSU. We always seem to be breaking someone in when against a big name opponent.

LSU's defense would feast on our OL. Close game but i think they'd have the edge.

If Guice is still there we are going to have our hands full. Better than Fournette and I've been saying that for years. Much quicker and better skill set to be an all around back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
If Guice is still there we are going to have our hands full. Better than Fournette and I've been saying that for years. Much quicker and better skill set to be an all around back.

if he's truly better than Fournette then he'll be gone by then

if he's truly better than Fournette then he'll be gone by then

He might be the first running back taken in the draft next year. He's that good

Lsu losing Arden key and darrius guice would be ideal for Miami. Both are top 20 talents in the 2018 draft imo. I seen Arden key once before at a passing league camp/1 on 1 ol/dl at my highschool and he was destroying folks. He wasn't even that big but his get off was elite and no one could block him. He's been a force both his first 2 years at lsu too

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not sure about LSU but arguing UF is one of the best 4 loss teams in the country is a joke. They might have been the worst 4 loss team in the country.

Advertisement
Back