Interesting point on Athletic Beyond Saturday podcast

sfcane2

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Was listening to the beyond Saturday podcast. The first point when discussing the Texas AM win was how the new Shannon Dawson offense is going to be incredibly attractive for a portal quarterback.

Its the first time in forever that I’ve heard a national reporter talk about how exciting the offense is for quarterbacks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was listening to the beyond Saturday podcast. The first point when discussing the Texas AM win was how the new Shannon Dawson offense is going to be incredibly attractive for a portal quarterback.

Its the first time in forever that I’ve heard a national reporter talk about how exciting the offense is for quarterbacks.
8621c087-424f-48fa-aa1e-c6d94bb5557d_text.gif

Advertisement
Is there smoke with Murphy?
I don’t think so - just a lot of people that want him.
Quinn Ewers may leave for the draft this year and Murphy will be battling Manning for next man up. Murphy is QB2 and I think he’s better than Manning so not sure he would even leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro style
Doesn't want to score a lot of points
Tells OCs what plays they can't call
Destroyed Justin Herbert
Wants to run 90% of the time

A lot of myths are going to die this season...
He could have killed all those myths last season instead of feeding into them with his OC hire but better to learn late than never.

He could have killed all those myths last season instead of feeding into them with his OC hire but better to learn late than never.

Agreed. At least one of CIS’s favorite sons has repeated that the perception out there of Mario was he needed to change up the offense and show out this year…

Mario adapted and the O is fuccin!

Advertisement
Back