Interesting Observation Post ESPN Blasting UM Leadership

PBJFanatic

Sophomore
It is pretty clear to me that UM leadership has people on this board and others posting about UM's Julio Frenk, Blake James and Manny Diaz -- supporting them via long and super one sided posts thanking them for their leadership and expressing support for Manny (Next Dabo!).

We see you. We know its you. And leave us alone. If you would have done what you needed to do, we would not be in this situation. Frenk, you suck and I'm pretty sure you will be out of the job when your contract expires. Blake, you are a terrible hirer and cheap. Manny, you are over your head and your players dont look up to you, respect or fear you.

GTFOOH with this stealth media campaign. We've been eating **** for 15 years.

Fire Manny, and spend $20M to bring in a great coach and excellent staff. Enough. You have the cash.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There's an episode of south park where Butters has to edit all of the mean things said about Cartman an other celebrities so all they have left are nice comments. Apparently that's what they're trying to do for Frenk, Blake and Manny.

It is pretty clear to me that UM leadership has people on this board and others posting about UM's Julio Frenk, Blake James and Manny Diaz -- supporting them via long and super one sided posts thanking them for their leadership and expressing support for Manny (Next Dabo!).

We see you. We know its you. And leave us alone. If you would have done what you needed to do, we would not be in this situation. Frenk, you suck and I'm pretty sure you will be out of the job when your contract expires. Blake, you are a terrible hirer and cheap. Manny, you are over your head and your players dont look up to you, respect or fear you.

Fire Manny, and spend $20M to bring in a great coach and excellent staff. Enough. You have the cash.

What I don't understand is why ANYBODY would create one of those threads even IF they actually support the dip****s they're defending. All those threads and posts do is add to the disgust we already have for the people they're desperately trying to defend.

In other words, all those dumb "in support of" threads and posts meant to defend them are backfiring. Nobody agrees who doesn't already agree. They don't change any minds. They just make the rest of us (which is a huge majority) hate them even more.

What I don't understand is why ANYBODY would create one of those threads even IF they actually support the dip****s they're defending. All those threads and posts do is add to the disgust we already have for the people they're desperately trying to defend.

In other words, all those dumb "in support of" threads and posts meant to defend them are backfiring. Nobody agrees who doesn't already agree. They don't change any minds. They just make the rest of us (which is a huge majority) hate them even more.
Definition of insanity?

Advertisement
flexing arnold schwarzenegger GIF
Imaceleb GIF by I'm A Celebrity

I love how UM tried to stay mum on the fact that Richt left his $20M buyout / severance on the table, too—always crying poor, acting like this act of kindness didn't happen—or that they don't always fight fired coaches tooth-and-nail on the buyout; both Shannon and Golden were tied up in litigation with Miami for years after fired, both receiving pennies on the dollar of these buyouts.

Advertisement

100%

This is how the billboard got canceled and the banner changed. The emeny is among us. They will "lightly" criticize to try to blend in, but they overwhelmingly pump sunshine. Be aware of their tactics.

100%

This is how the billboard got canceled and the banner changed. The emeny is among us. They will "lightly" criticize to try to blend in, but they overwhelmingly pump sunshine. Be aware of their tactics.
That billboard situation tells you everything right there. Somebody pressured a national advertising company.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As JJ would say, "Pour it on them and don't let them up."

I am sick of it. Year after year, we get broken expectations and promises. Year after year, we get coaches that can't coach or are, 'learning'.

The time for moderation has long passed.

Even if they come out with a corporate statement of, "We acknowledge the fans criticism and will work to do better." garbage, don't let up the pressure until things ACTUALLY change.

I've been a fan for nearly 25 years. I will continue to be a fan. But speaking to my fellow Cane fans, we do not have to accept a product that is clearly mediocre and half-hearted.

Advertisement
Back