Interesting mike leach analysis.....

Advertisement
Mike Leach record since joining the PAC-12 (where he can't load up on cupcakes):

11-21....... he's freaking 2-5 in his third season and hasn't even played USC or Arizona yet. This coach is one of the all time greatest frauds but for some reason has this bizarre, possibly homo-erotic, following from people who don't know ish about football. He's not just mediocre, but his gimmick doesn't even work against mediocre teams anymore (it never worked against good ones).

The obsession over a mediocre coach is creepy. Just like Tebow fans these Butch lovers are. Guy blows.

FIFY

Umm have you read a single post of mine in the last two years. Just bc I think Leach is a joke doesn't mean I think Al is good. They both suck badly.

I actually follow you on Twitter...

You'd probably prefer someone with a record like this:

1-4 vs. Bobby
1-4 vs. Beamer
0-2 vs. ECU
And, in crunch time, with a chance to win a conference title, 13-66 to Syracuse.

Oh, wait. That was BUTCH.

How come he's unemployed and Leach has a job?

Advertisement
LOL you are comparing the man who built the greatest team to ever play college football, with a guy who is 11-21 in his three years in th PAC12?

You do realize most of those poor stats from Butch were during a period when WE HAD THIRTY SCHOLARSHIPS STRIPPED.

I swear I thought I heard it all from you Leach cats, but to come on here after he gets spanked again dropping to 2-5 is just ****ig creepy. It's like the. Tebow fans who claimed he was better than Manning. FOH with this cult ****

LOL you are comparing the man who built the greatest team to ever play college football, with a guy who is 11-21 in his three years in th PAC12?

You do realize most of those poor stats from Butch were during a period when WE HAD THIRTY SCHOLARSHIPS STRIPPED.

I swear I thought I heard it all from you Leach cats, but to come on here after he gets spanked again dropping to 2-5 is just ****ig creepy. It's like the. Tebow fans who claimed he was better than Manning. FOH with this cult ****

Oh, now you're making excuses for having fewer schollies? Hahaaa. Apply that Botch leniency to Goldie! Leach never had the talent those two Bozos had, reductions or not. Still, he had Tech in the top 5 and beating Stoops frequently.

Botch was great at beating Temple and Rutgers, but anyone worth a dang outcoached him consistently. Lost to ECU twice. Really? SMH.

I forgive you, you're obviously too young to remember that befuddled clown on the sidelines. He sucked and never would've won a NC even with the best talent in CFB history (which Coker and Schiano deserve their fair share of credit for recruiting).

Whole lot of stupid here.

I think Butch is the best man for the job. I think it would be hard to make a case founded in logic against the guy who has done it before doing it again if given the chance.

I think Leach would kill it here. I highly doubt it would happen, but I think people skating over the fact that hes had bad gigs are underestimating what his offense would do with our speed.

Lots of coaches would be awesome, which is why it puzzles me so much that we haven't found one of them. I'd love Tubberville, Stoops, Davis, Narduzzi, Mcneil, the list goes on. This is the easiest ******* gig in america

Advertisement

Leach would have Miami 6-0 right now, Golden ****.

In 8 years, Folden hasn't beaten ONE Very Good Team. EVER......

Last year Leach coached that load of CRAP talent to victories over 2 power 5 teams that won at least 8 games. Folden has never done that.

Advertisement

Leach would have Miami 6-0 right now, Golden ****.

In 8 years, Folden hasn't beaten ONE Very Good Team. EVER......

Last year Leach coached that load of CRAP talent to victories over 2 power 5 teams that won at least 8 games. Folden has never done that.

Why are we comparing Leach to Golden? As if this is an either/or. They both are frauds. The guy is 2-5 in year 3. His offense never works against good defenses, and his defense is non-existent. He's an abysmal recruiter. He made a living off of running up the score on **** teams.

Advertisement
It's amazing that people still defend Mike Leach. Last night is exactly what happens when the opponent stops the ONE THING that Mike Leach knows how to coach. Stanford held WAZZU to 266 yards of total offense on 69 passing attempts. Leach called seven running plays all night long. And we knew going in that he doesn't even attempt to play defense.

So that's what you get with Leach. If it's not a 60-59 loss to a similar team that doesn't play defense, it's a lame effort against a team that shuts down their only strength.

Dude has a real strong shot at finishing 2-10, with one FBS win. But, hey, he beat Texas six years ago.

Advertisement
Back