Interesting mike leach analysis.....

DadeCountyFinest

I Am Legend
Many people have mike leach on their coaching list.....he's calling more WR screens than coley right now against Stanford who D is not that good

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no greater stain on the record of a human being than if he ever made a positive remark about Mike Leach as a football coach.

In fact, I've often helped out guys in Las Vegas, the pure tap outs who don't have a dollar to their name. They cheer up immensely after being directed to watch Mike Leach coach a football game.

Tonight was ultimate hilarity. That wimp offense batters his own quarterback to such extreme that they basically limped off the field and surrendered. Leach actually punted the ball with 2 minutes remaining and down by only 10 points, with all 3 time outs in his pocket. Then he starts calling time outs on defense. Can you imagine the reaction if a Canes head coach brainstormed the above?

The Pac 12 is too tough for Mike Leach. There is one similar coach in that league in Sonny Dykes. So naturally they might play some pinball games against each other. Dykes at least understands to run the ball a moderate number of times, in fact a level the Canes should aspire to. Otherwise Leach is simply outmatched. He needs to pad his non-conference slate with games that can't be lost, similar to his remedy at Texas Tech. This year Washington State is still playing the likes of Nevada and Rutgers.

Many people have mike leach on their coaching list.....he's calling more WR screens than coley right now against Stanford who D is not that good

You just proved your are an *** Clown, NutSwinger.

WSU is not loaded with talent. In fact, they have poor talent. Leach makes them competitive. News Flash: His screen game is his running game, Fool. He is not blessed to have a Duke J. ****, he doesn't have a Mike James or Dallas Crawford.

The guy does what he has to do to give his team the best chance to win.

The Nuts from which you swing does not.

Advertisement
Should've beaten Auburn at Auburn last year. Golden would've lost by 60. Say what you want about Leach, but that was impressive for a team full of crap players. Oh, so was that win over #1 Texas when he was at Tech. Golden can't beat a team in the top 25. We'd all be a lot better off now if UM had ignored the fact that he showed up for his iinterview in flip flops, in a Hawaiian shirt, and drunk. We hired the sober guy in a tie instead. Awesome.

I'm not saying Leach is the best thing since sliced bread, but he shouldn't be disrespected. Ask Stoops... Oh, and for you "Leach doesn't coach defense crowd," how many would take him as D Coordinator right now?

Thought so.

Should've beaten Auburn at Auburn last year. Golden would've lost by 60. Say what you want about Leach, but that was impressive for a team full of crap players. Oh, so was that win over #1 Texas when he was at Tech. Golden can't beat a team in the top 25. We'd all be a lot better off now if UM had ignored the fact that he showed up for his iinterview in flip flops, in a Hawaiian shirt, and drunk. We hired the sober guy in a tie instead. Awesome.

I'm not saying Leach is the best thing since sliced bread, but he shouldn't be disrespected. Ask Stoops... Oh, and for you "Leach doesn't coach defense crowd," how many would take him as D Coordinator right now?

Thought so.

I wouldnt...

There is some nut swingers over here Trock, Pimp and U but not as many as the TOS . TOS most have AG balls in their mouth still and its hard to believe. With stocks running that board i can see why the board is full of faries

Advertisement
There is no greater stain on the record of a human being than if he ever made a positive remark about Mike Leach as a football coach.

In fact, I've often helped out guys in Las Vegas, the pure tap outs who don't have a dollar to their name. They cheer up immensely after being directed to watch Mike Leach coach a football game.

Tonight was ultimate hilarity. That wimp offense batters his own quarterback to such extreme that they basically limped off the field and surrendered. Leach actually punted the ball with 2 minutes remaining and down by only 10 points, with all 3 time outs in his pocket. Then he starts calling time outs on defense. Can you imagine the reaction if a Canes head coach brainstormed the above?

The Pac 12 is too tough for Mike Leach. There is one similar coach in that league in Sonny Dykes. So naturally they might play some pinball games against each other. Dykes at least understands to run the ball a moderate number of times, in fact a level the Canes should aspire to. Otherwise Leach is simply outmatched. He needs to pad his non-conference slate with games that can't be lost, similar to his remedy at Texas Tech. This year Washington State is still playing the likes of Nevada and Rutgers.

Bet you lost a butt load "in Vegas" when Leach beat Texas. You and Craig James have been spewing hatred against him ever since...

It's ok, we understand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back