Interesting Field Goal Question

caneforlifeforreal

To The White Meat
Banned
In College football with the hash marks being where they are, obviously wider than the NFL, it makes shorter or really short field goals difficult bc of the **** angle. And I mean difficult in the relative sense of course.

But I noticed something interesting in the FSU USF game. FSU and their ****** prancing kicker lined up for a chip shot from the left hash mark but as the center snapping the ball was directly on the hash he angled his body and the holder was several yards to the inside of the field making the field goal much easier bc the angle wasnt as sharp. Point being I might be wrong bc I usually am but I had never noticed this before and what the **** is everybody doing, if they arent doing this? Somebody with connections or coaching expertise email or talk to our staff about this or tell me why you cant do this.

The toughest thing about short field goals in college is the angle and this minor adjustment is a difference make bc despite where the ball is snapped from the holder has it much closer to the middle of the field making for more of a straight on shot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back