2024 Interesting comment by Jasmaine

Please let it be Justin Scott!

It probably is, but honestly, and even though fans will hate it, if it’s a kid like Simmons, it would be wise to sign and announce on early signing day because the BS that would come from an early commitment it unimaginable for a family to deal with. Alabama will be just as torture to those in Riley’s camp. If those schools want a kid they find a way. So all this stuff is awesome but I’ll pay attention to the faxes. Will it be your family is never welcomed in state, or I’ll ruin your lives and make sure your grades suck. Just how ruthless certain programs are.

Advertisement
It probably is, but honestly, and even though fans will hate it, if it’s a kid like Simmons, it would be wise to sign and announce on early signing day because the BS that would come from an early commitment it unimaginable for a family to deal with. Alabama will be just as torture to those in Riley’s camp. If those schools want a kid they find a way. So all this stuff is awesome but I’ll pay attention to the faxes. Will it be your family is never welcomed in state, or I’ll ruin your lives and make sure your grades suck. Just how ruthless certain programs are.
Jesus

nbc police GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
She makes edits for players just to make them. I wouldn’t put any stock in her tweet.

Advertisement
So let’s talk bout this…. With the news coming out that Scott isn’t as close to wrapping it up as we thought, that means it’s one of the other 3..

In Bank yesterday DMoney said canes putting pressure on a few who “are closer to decision”. Guess what? Only one of the four players from both this tweet and bank overlap.

Stewart. Guess we might know who that whale was two weeks ago 👀

Advertisement
Back