Interest in D'Onofrio...Too Funny

Advertisement
So I just had this thread sent to me by an LSU fan and buddy of mine:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/54750071/several-darkhorse-dc-candidates/

There are a few more like this where he is mentioned along with his great "defensive stats." I don't even know what to say, but I thought it was hilarious that a fan base would want to move from Chavis to Dorito.

WHOOOO?? TFOH!!!

LES-miles.jpg

This would be hilarious. Valentine and Genron would break things. Hahahaha. The scheme was the "reason" he didn't want to play here.

Advertisement
I never bother trolling other fan sites or anything but if LSU got Dorito I'd make a account on every LSU site and just laugh at all them.

I highly doubt this happens but I would only hope Al would get too heart broken to continue on with out NoD and resigned.

Advertisement
This is truly shocking that a power SEC school would start raiding our excellent coaching staff...It happened in the 80's and 90's and since we're turning the corner everyone is about to get an early start taking these fine coaches right out from under Al..Just can't believe it's happening again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dorito is not the brains of the defense. Golden is. It's Golden they should be after.
Offer Golden $1M / yr for five years. Miami will pick up the rest

LOL with McGahee. Mark will have them tippy toe-ing around the offensive linemen if they're not playing patty cake. :ibis-roflmao-sm4:

In case you don't know what I'm talking about...his post.

McGahee2TheHouse
Miami (FL) Fan
Member since Jul 2013
2 posts

re: Several Darkhorse DC Candidates? (Posted on 1/5/15 at 12:29 pm to GeauxHouston)
Dorito is a stellar defensive coordinator.

You think your DL was good all of these years? He'll have your front four more aggressive than you ever have seen in your life.

LOL with McGahee. Mark will have them tippy toe-ing around the offensive linemen if they're not playing patty cake. :ibis-roflmao-sm4:

In case you don't know what I'm talking about...his post.

McGahee2TheHouse
Miami (FL) Fan
Member since Jul 2013
2 posts

re: Several Darkhorse DC Candidates? (Posted on 1/5/15 at 12:29 pm to GeauxHouston)
Dorito is a stellar defensive coordinator.

You think your DL was good all of these years? He'll have your front four more aggressive than you ever have seen in your life.

This **** made me LOL.

Advertisement
Back