Intel Inside. (Weekend Edition)

F It.
** Ingraham will be the next commit
** Eguakun, Crowley, or both will decommit this summer
** Morris is an extremely likely flip and soon
** Lucas & Fuller are leaning flip but not sure things
** Dent is a long-shot
** Nunn is the target if we miss out on Battle.
Morris is going to flip... But I'm not so sure to us. Fuller the same thing .
 
F It.
** Ingraham will be the next commit
** Eguakun, Crowley, or both will decommit this summer
** Morris is an extremely likely flip and soon
** Lucas & Fuller are leaning flip but not sure things
** Dent is a long-shot
** Nunn is the target if we miss out on Battle.

I see you went with that raw after all. Most can't stay away from the good shiit if they have access to it.
 
5 Scoops coming your way Tuesday morning! Be on the lookout! 🔥🔥🔥

enhanced-buzz-orig-13748-1383237829-9.jpg
 
I will be more vague because the mods don't think you can handle the 90% Bolivian stuff. So here is a little more diluted version. Still Potent.

** We are officially on St. Thomas Aquinas watch! A commitment from a D-Line prospect is on the horizon, if not imminent.

** Hearing the grip in Jacksonville is loosening. The marquee name is beyond solid but a de-commitment or even two would not surprise me.

** I've only heard good things on the chances of an upcoming flip from one of the multiple FSU commits we are after. I'd rank the likelihood in this order: 1. Dt Morris 2. Og Lucas 3. Dt Fuller 4. Cb Dent (Staff still has some hope, but knows it's unlikely at this point.)

** The staff will continue to evaluate the local Safety market during the dead period. They could lock in on the Pinecrest/Palmetto Bay area if they were to miss on a top target who commits during the summer.

Most of this matches up with what Ivins has reported. I'm curious why you think there are decommitments coming from the Jax boys
 
I will be more vague because the mods don't think you can handle the 90% Bolivian stuff. So here is a little more diluted version. Still Potent.

** We are officially on St. Thomas Aquinas watch! A commitment from a D-Line prospect is on the horizon, if not imminent.

** Hearing the grip in Jacksonville is loosening. The marquee name is beyond solid but a de-commitment or even two would not surprise me.

** I've only heard good things on the chances of an upcoming flip from one of the multiple FSU commits we are after. I'd rank the likelihood in this order: 1. Dt Morris 2. Og Lucas 3. Dt Fuller 4. Cb Dent (Staff still has some hope, but knows it's unlikely at this point.)

** The staff will continue to evaluate the local Safety market during the dead period. They could lock in on the Pinecrest/Palmetto Bay area if they were to miss on a top target who commits during the summer.
I see nothing has happened and it’s been about a month since you posted this crap.
 
I see nothing has happened and it’s been about a month since you posted this crap.
Really was pretty accurate, he didn't actually say anything. Nothing actually happened so in a way his crap is true.😂
 
Last edited:
Really was pretty accurate, he didn't actually say anything. Nothing actually happened so in a way this his crap is true.😂
He said everything would happen within the next couple of weeks after posting that. We are at about 4 weeks now and nothing has happened. I get it these kids decisions change everyday but not even one of his predictions/statements has happened.
 
He said everything would happen within the next couple of weeks after posting that. We are at about 4 weeks now and nothing has happened. I get it these kids decisions change everyday but not even one of his predictions/statements has happened.
A commit on the horizon lol whatever tf that means.
A decommit or 2 not surprising him . Whoever tf he is.
Hearing good things about a flip from FSU. Who hasn't lol.
Staff continuing to recruit safeties. Big surprise there.
 
Back
Top